Chapter 7: Mark finds out the truth

I was done with all the pain I was going through. I couldn't even think about hurting Mark. I grabbed a blade and cut my wrist two times. "More..." I whispered. I was about to cut myself more when someone yelled. "Y/n" I looked up to see Mark. He ran up to me taking to blade out my hand. "I can't do this anymore Mark." I sobbed into his chest he held me close. I felt so weak and broken. The guy that I thought was nothing but a player was here comforting me.... and I wanted to stay how we were. He pulled away, I glanced at his shirt and saw that my blood was on it. He got up and place me on the bed. He left and then soon returned with an aid kit in his hands. He sat beside me grabbing my wrist gently, cleaning it then he bandaged it up. "Why would you do this to yourself." He asked me looking down. I kept silent. What if Hyunjin was nearby? He grabbed my chin making me look at him. "Tell me why?" He asked his eyes shining with tears. "I-I-I can't tell you." I mumbled but he heard me. He looked at me, angry because I wouldn't tell him. Low key I was scared. "Your going to tell me whether you like it or not, Y/n right now!!!!" He yelled. I was scared. Mark was showing a very demanding and angry side of him. I started to let my eyes full up with tears.

Mark POV

       Her eyes started to full up with tears. It made me feel bad for yelling but I needed her to tell me what happened. "H-Hyunjin.......r-raped me." She stuttered. When she said that my heart stopped. That mother fucker touched her. He fucking hurt her. "I'm gonna kill him!!!!" I yelled getting up. "No please." Y/n begged me. "He-!" She cut me off. "He recorded it and is blackmailing me to hurt you, so he can fight you." She said, tears sliding down her face. "He is hurting you to hurt me because he wants to fight." I said. "Please don't fight him." She begged me. "I won't I promise." I said crossing my fingers behind my back. I held her hand. " don't ever do this ever again." I said to her and she looked down. I stood and started walking to the door. "I love you.." i said looking down then i left. 

End of Mark POV
   " I love you." He said and walked out. "I love you too...." i whispered.

Mark POV

      I walk in the house to see HIM. "What are you doing here.' i asked him. "Well i wanted to-" i cut him. "Hurry up." i said crossing my arms. "I want to talk about the Comp-." i cut him off. "I don't want to hear nothing about the company." i yelled. "Mark, son-." "You left me to fend for myself because i didn't want to be apart of your stupid company." i yelled. "Mark..." Jackson sighed. "I know i was wrong-." i cut him off. "You didn't, because you did i wouldn't be here.... But i'm glad i'm met amazing people... and a girl, i love." i said my voice trailing off. "That's why i'm here Mark i came to say sorry, son." he said. "After six years you have the courage to apologize." I scoffed." "i know i'm was selfish, but i'm really sorry." he said.  "Mark... it's better for you to forgive him, later on you'll regret it. You need to stay close to your folks."  bambam patted my back and then suddenly my dad got on his knees. "What are you doing-." he cut me off."Please forgive me. I already lost your mother I can't lose you." He cried.