Chapter 4: Shes in the past

Next Day.....

      I woke up because I needed to get ready for work since I wanted to get off early. I took a shower and changed into my clothes.

Outfit:

        As I finished I opened the the on my way out

        As I finished I opened the the on my way out. "You jackass." I screamed. Mark in front of me, laughing his ass off. "Hey princess." He said. "Stop calling me that, I have a long walk to work so I'm leaving." I said. "I will drop you off." He said. "No im fine." I said trying to walk off, but he stopped me. I looked at his neck and noticed a hickey. "You really are a player." I mumbled but he heard me. "Excuse me." He said. "What you have a fucking hickey on your neck." I said crossing my arms and smirked. "You gave me this hickey princess." He smirked. "I would never." I yelled. "But you did. I could tell you never did drugs before, one sniff and you were gone." He laughed. "Stop acting like you have." I said. "I have princess I'm fucking twenty four. For goodness sakes I deal it." He said. "Ya what-." He cut me off with his hands. "Save your screams for later." He whispered. He dragged me to the car and put me in the seat.

    It was silent so I decided to break it. "So.... you just sell drugs." I asked. "And I do Underground street fighting." He said. "Why are you tell me this." I asked him looking at him. "I know you won't tell, Well you better not anyway." He said his eyes still glued to the road. "And your proud about it." I said. "I mean I get respect. No one dares mess with me or my fam or friends or even my belongings unless they are looking for trouble." He said. "The tats on my knuckles.. is my name K.O. KING. If you don't know how I look you know my name." He added. "That's why that guy ran off that time." I asked. "Yea... were here." He said.  I don't know why but I don't feel afraid of Mark even though I now know these things about him. "Thanks Mark." I said closing the door. "You forgot something." He said poking his head out the window. "What-." He cut me off with a peck. "Mark!" I screamed. He laughed and drove off.

Mark POV

      I drove down to Jackson's place. I knocked on the door and he let me in. "So, update me." I said sitting on the couch. "Hyunjin wants another match with you." Jackson said making me chuckle. "What kind of person wants to get a third beat down." I ask myself. "He said he can beat you." Jackson said. I lift my index finger up. "I reject it." I said. "I'll let him know." He said. "Make sure yugyeom finds out nothing about this." I said. "Ok, so you and y/n." He smirked. "You gonna ask her out." He added. "I want to but she plays very hard to get." I said. "But you like that." Jackson said placing to beers 🍻 on the table while sitting next to me. "I do. Even though she acts like she'll cut my dick off." I said as we laughed. "But I want to get to know her more." I said "she's worth it." I added. "How do think solar would take it." He asked me. "I couldn't give a damn what solar thinks." She's in the past. She fucked up and she should be lucky I even think of her as a fucking friend now." I said then gulped down the beer. "True." Jackson said before sipping his drink. "Well I got to get going, I gonna get y/n later on so-." Jackson cut me off. "What will happen after you pick her up." He smirked. "Bye jackass."

End of Mark POV

"Finally my shift is over." I stretched. I took off my apron and walk it side. I started walking when I heard a car horn. I turned and saw Mark. "Come on, we're hang out." He said. "Why should I." I ask. "Just come." He said. I hope inside the car. "I drop you off so you can change." He said. "K." I said then opened the door. I left to the the apartment and put the pin in. I opened the door. "Y/n!" I looked up to see hyebin. "Hey bin bin." I said smiling. "Guess what." She said excitedly. "What." I asked. "Jinyoung asked me to be his girlfriend." She screamed. She is so cute when she is happy. "Congrats, just tell me if he hurts you. He won't have any babies." I said and we laughed. I walked to my room taking a quick shower and changed.

Outfit

(Low key this looks like Jimin's outfit in Save me❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️)

I went to the door before I could leave. "Y/n where you going." She asked me. "It with Mark." I said turning around. "Oh really." She smirked. "What." I asked. "Double dates!!!" She yelled. "No it's as friends." I said. "But-." I cut her off. "Bye bin bin." I closed the door and ran to Mark's car. I sat down and he started driving. I looked at where we were and I saw a mansion. "This is yours." I asked looking at him. "Yea surprised." He asked as I got out the car. Fuck yes I am. "Come on." He grabbed hand pulling me inside. "Got to the room labeled K.O KING 👑." He said and I found it and walked in. "Wow." It was breath taking looking at his room it looked like some royal room but was so simple at the same damn time. "I'm here." Mark walked in with snacks and drinks putting them on the counter bed desk. (Or whatever the fuck it's called). He sat on the bed. He patted beside him. "Come sit." He said. Why is my heart beating so fast. I sat beside him and he put his arm around me. I glared at him. "Calm down I won't do anything.. at least yet." He whispered the last part. "Better not, what are we watching." I asked him. "Alone." He said turning on his big ass screen Tv. We watched the movie then a Jin scare came and I held onto Mark. After the movie we talked... a lot. "So your dad kicked you out." I repeated. "Yeah." "Because you didnt want to be the heir for his company." I repeated again. "Yep. It's not hard to understand." He said. "It just seems harsh." I said looking down. He's been through a lot. "It's whatever... so you went to college early what did you major?" He asked me. "...Music." I whispered. "Really, composing, writing-." I cut him off. "Singing and... rapping." I said. "Really, I rap too." He said looking up at me. "I-I have to go it's getting late." I stutter. "Just stay I have another room you can stay in." He said.

     Hyebin is gonna bombard me tomorrow. "I have no clothes to change into." I said. Mark got up and threw me a shirt. It was big it went like to my knees. "Thanks, But can I... stay with you." I asked embarrassed. I'm low key scared to sleep by myself when I just watched I movie about a girl that got killed in a mansion and she was in the room, by herself. "Sure princess, go change in the bathroom." He said pointing to a door. I nodded and ent to the bathroom. I slipped the shirt on and like I said it reached my knees. I left the bathroom to see mark shirtless. My cheeks lit up. He laid down on the bed and I joined him. My back was facing him when I felt his arm wrap around me. I mind was telling me to push him away but I didn't. I held him closer... I felt really safe.

Mark POV

   I wrapped my arm around y/n waist. I expected her to push me away but she didn't. She actually pulled me closer. I was surprised that she did that. Y/n what are you doing to me.

End of Mark POV

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
No Author Note