Chapter 5: Did yall have s-

I just want to say before you read this just might trigger some people So viewer discretion advised.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Next Day.....

I heard faint voices as my eyes were still closed. "Oh my so cute." "I got to take a picture." I opened my eyes to see Bambam and Youngjae then a flash. "Ah!" I hover Mark awake. "What the hell y/n." He groaned. He opened his eyes to what I was seeing. "What the hell are y'all doing here!" He yelled. "The guard let us in." Bambam said. "Then We came to see you and y/n sleeping together. And she's in your clothes, did y'all have s-." We cut him off. "No!!" Me and Mark yelled. I blushed. "Yea you did." Bambam said. "Get out!" Mark yelled throwing a pillow as they ran out the room. "Sorry bout that." He said. "It's ok." I said. I got up and went to changed into the clothes I had last night. "Thanks for last night Mark I enjoyed it." I said playing with my hands. "No prob. Will we do it , again." He asked. "Sure."

3rd person POV

You and Mark have hanged out a lot lately. You must admit you were happy with him. You started getting a weird feelings every time you were with him. You loved him, you just won't say it.

End of 3rd person POV

I was waiting for Mark when I saw hyunjin. "Y/n I need to ask you something." He said as he ran to me. "Sure." I said. "Will you go out with me." He asked me. "We don't know each other that much hyunjin." I said. "Give me a chance I really like you please." He said. Oh this really hurts. "I-ok." I stuttered. "Thank you." He said, he held my and peck my cheek.

Mark POV

I and y/n are going hang out so I went to pick her up. Then I saw hyunjin holding her hand and he peck her cheek. "Y-Y/n." I stuttered. She turned around and looked at me. "M-Mark." She said. Hyunjin smirked at me. Hyunjin wrapped his arm around her waist. "Mark if you don't mind I'm taking my girlfriend home." He pulls her away to his car and then drove off as I watched. My heart broke in to pieces. "Argh!!" I yelled.

End of Mark POV

Time skip*******************

3rd person POV

It has been two weeks since you and Hyunjin been dating. You are at his apartment right now.

End of 3rd person POV

Hyunjin went to his room to talk in the phone for awhile so I decided to check on him. There was crack in the door that I could see through. "Yeah he knows...he is really mad. I don't know what's so special about y/n." He said. He's talking about me. "I mean she's hot, but.... I know make Mark angry and get him to fight me... using y/n is a piece of cake... alright bye." He hanged up. That asshole!!! I opened the door stepped in. "Hey babe-." I cut him off. "If you think you can use me to hurt Mark your wrong. He'll know about this." I said and walked towards the door to exit the apartment. He pushed me away from the door. "If you think that I'll let you ruin my chance at fame and riches your wrong." He grabbed my hair dragging me back into his room. "Ah! Hyunjin! Let go!!!" I screamed. He pushed me on the ground roughly.

He went to drawer then walked towards me. He got on top of me and grabbed my neck. He pulled my skirt down while slowly choking me. He got off me and started to unbuckle his pants. "No!" I got up and tried to run off but he grabbed me throwing me back in the floor. "Please Hyunjin DONT this PLEASE!" I begged and screamed. "Only one way to shut you up." He said getting on top of me. "You'll enjoy it." He said. He kissed my neck roughly. "Ah! Stop Hyunjin please!" I cried. I can't think. I tried to push him off but he pinned my hands above my head. "Hyun-AHHHH!" I screamed in pain as he slammed into me. Tears were coming out my eyes non stop. After a while He finally pulled out and buckled up his pants. I sobbed hard and slowly pulled my skirt up.

I got and ran out the apartment. I yelled for a taxi. "Pleas take me to xxxxx." I said and he went on his way. I can't believe he raped me..... he raped me and was proud of it. When I got there I ran to Mark's door and knocked on it. He opened the door smiling but when he saw my face it faded. "Y-Y/n what's wrong." He asked me. Then I got a message. I look at my phone and I felt like I was fucking dreaming...... he recorded him raping me. I read the message. "If you tell this will go every where so if I was you I would comeback and help me with my plan." He typed. My heart started beating fast. "Y/n!" Mark yelled. I noticed I was having a panic attack. He pick me up and carried me into the house. He sat me on the couch. "Y/n calm down." He said but I couldn't. He grabbed my chin gently. "Calm down." He whispered and I slowly calmed down. I stood as I remembered the message. "I-I-I have to go." I said and ran out the house.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@