YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH 14

Start from the beginning

"proud of you love, I never thought I would see the day that you would come up with a plan to destroy Trish and then actually full fill it. Levi pretended to wipe away a tear.

I was just about to say something sarcastic back but the bell cut me off. So just rolled my eyes and put my stuff back in my bag before headed to my classes.

The day was clicking by slowly for me just building up suspense before I start on my plans to destroy Trish reputation. I still had five minute until the bell rang and then Trish would be in her gym class and I'll be able to go on with my plans. I am currently out side the gym doors waiting for the class to start so no one will see me go into the girls bathroom.

"BOO" I jumped and turned around only to come face to face with Aimee, Levi and Joel laughing there asses off.

"What the hell is with people today trying to give me a heart attack, first Luke this morning and now you guys" I whispered/yelled trying to slow down my heart for the second time today.

"Were sorry love but you should have seen your face but you don't honestly think that we would let you do this on you own do you?" Levi said with a hand over his heart like he hurt but a smirk on his hot face just gave him a way.

"Yeah I honestly did" I said with no emotion on my face and my arms cross.

"well to bad were here now so lets get on with it before someone See's us"Joel said with worry in his voice and eyes. he really needs to lighten up before he gives him self a stroke.

"Okay you guys can help with this, but what about Aimee band uniform that we needed to get during class?" I asked trying to get them to change there minds.

"Don't worry love we will do that when we are done with this" Levi said as we started to walk towards the girl locker room.

Me and Aimee went in first to make sure there was no one else in there before we told Joel and Levi that they can come in. I put my bag on the bench and started to take out every thing i had in there while Aimee got Trish's shampoo and conditioner bottles while i got the dye all ready.

"Okay shampoo and conditioner are set now all we have to do is wait in one the stalls until all the girls are in the shower then will make the switch with the cloths so that all they are left with is the geek cloths. As for the boys you guys will go back out before they come in so start heading out" I said throwing away the evidence but before they could say any thing we started to hear the girls by the door 'oh shit' I thought to my self

"Change of plans boys in the closet now and be quite gym must be over early today stupid teacher and his food problem" I said in a rush the boys got in the closet while me and Aimee got into the stalls. Trish and the hoes were the first to come in followed by at least 4 others girls making it seven total "I bet the boys are having fun with this' I thought sarcastically

"I thought gym teachers are supposed to be hot and eat healthy not fat and ugly and always hungry" Trish said as she walked up to her locker getting all her cloths out and ready. that just makes my job that much easier.

"who cares at least we get out earlier and that means you will see Luke that much sooner" one of Trish followers said.

"So true but i all so have Derick at least he gives me what i want. But did you guys hear. Luke said that tonight at the game during half time that he was going to confess his undying love for me and that stupid band geek friend of his is a joke and that he could never be friends with a band geek" Trish said in a dreamy voice.

"you are so lucky. maybe after Luke confess to you he'll actually have sex with you tonight maybe that was his plan all along" Trish hoe said.

"you know what you are so right lets go wash up so that I can go see Luke I have not seen him all day it's like he trying to stay away from me" Trish said walking into the shower rooms that are separate to the locker room.