Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Peter’s PoV:

I slowly walked into the house with my normal clothes on, “Oh my God, Peter?” Aunt ran up to me, “What on earth happened to you?” She asked, I shrugged, giving her a hug and walked upstairs without a single word, I sat on my bed and held my tattered Spider-Man mask.  ‘Gwen is dead, and it’s entirely my fault.’ I threw my mask in the closet then brought my knees to my chest and started crying into my knees, “Peter?” I looked up and saw Louis standing in my doorway; he looked just as bad as I do.  “Oh, hey,” I said quietly, my voice was emotionless, “Hey, um, you okay?” He asked, sitting next to me, “No, I’m not okay, Gwen is dead Louis,” I said, my voice cracking again, “You don’t know that for sure, you can’t assume anything,” He said, I sighted, looking at my hands, “Louis, I want to believe you, I really do,” I said, he placed his hand on my shoulder.  “Go to the Hospital and see for yourself.” He squeezed my shoulder then walked out, I sat there a few minutes then I grabbed my skateboard and jumped out my window.

I walked into the Hospital, I walked to the front counter, “Um, I’m looking for Gwen Stacy’s room,” I said, the woman behind the counter looked up at me, “Name?” She asked, waiting to type it in her computer, “Um, Peter Parker,” I said, she nodded, “And what is your relation to Ms. Stacy?” She asked, “Oh, um, I’m her boyfriend,” I smiled mentally, “Okay, third floor, room number is 21B” She handed me a piece of paper, I smiled, “Thank you,” I walked into the elevator and pushed the third floor.

I walked out of the elevator and headed for Gwen’s room, I stopped at the door and took a deep breath, I turned the doorknob and walked in, Gwen was lying in the bed, she was connected to wires, the heartbeat monitor was beeping slowly, “Thank God,” I let out a breath of relief.  I sat in the chair next to her bed, I grabbed her hand, it felt cold against mine, “Gwen, I’m so sorry, I should have stayed away from you from the beginning,” I said sadly, “Please don’t leave me,” I kissed her hand and laid my head next to it, after awhile I fell into a deep sleep.

I felt someone gently tap my shoulder, I slowly open my eyes and looked up at Gwen’s mom, “Oh, hey Ms. Stacy,” I sat up and looked back at Gwen, who was sleeping peacefully.  “Maybe you should go home and get some rest, you look horrible,” She said softly, I smiled faintly, “With all do respect Mrs. Stacy but I want to stay with Gwen,” I said simply, she just smiled and nodded, she placed her hand on my cheek, “Take care, Peter,” She walked out. 

It’s been three days since the incident, I tried going to school but I just ended spacing out in most of my classes, the only thing that has been on my mind is Gwen, as I was slowly walking to my locker my phone went off, I picked it up and answered it.  “Hello?” I asked, my voice sounded empty and hollow, “Um, Mr. Parker, Ms. Stacy has woken up and asked for you,” My eyes widen; I hung up and quickly ran out of the school.

I walked in Gwen’s room; she was sitting up and she was reading a book then she looked up from her book when I walked in, the color in her cheeks returned.  “Hey, bug boy,” She smiled, I sat down on the chair next to her bed, she grabbed my hand and squeezed it, the warmth returned in her soft hands, “Peter, you look horrible,” She said, cupping my cheek.  I closed my eyes and leaned into her palm, “I thought you was gone,” I made it barely a whisper, “Peter, look at me,” She said, I opened my eyes and stared into her bright green eyes, they was filled with concern.  “I’m not going anywhere,” She whispered, I nodded, leaning over and kissing her deeply, I cupped her cheeks, deepening the kiss, I pulled away.  “I chose you, I don’t care about a promise, Gwen I love you so damn much, I will protect you with every being in my body, that’s a promise I will keep,” I said, she smiled, a tear escaping her eyes.  I wiped tear away, “I love you too Peter,” She said, I smiled and kissed her again.

A few days later:

Gwen was finally back on her feet, and Brock and Kasady was behind bars, I swung around the city, I landed on a roof and looked around, my spider-sense went off and I smirked, I jumped and flipped backwards and tripped Louis.  “Nice try, Lou,” I smirked under my mask as I stood up, “Dang it, how did you know?” He asked as he got to his feet, “Um, spider-sense, duh.” I chuckled; he went to go say something but the police sirens silenced him.  “Looks like duty calls,” I said, then jumped off the roof, I heard him laugh, “You said duty,” He said, falling next to me, I rolled my eyes under my mask as I flipped and webbed a pole and followed the police.

Eddie Brock Jr’s PoV:

I sat in my cell, I can still hear the whispers of the symbiote in my ear, “We will get him,” A voice unfamiliar to me said, “Who are you?” I growled, a man in a long drench coat and a hat shadowing his face walked out of the shadows.  “You will get to know me soon enough, but first, you will need this,” He tossed me a bag, I caught it with ease and opened it then my lips formed a smirk, “When do I start?” I asked.

The End.

A/N:

Thank you guys so much, without your support I would have never gotten this far, I want to personally thank RythianDarkLordOfAll for this idea and for all your feedback, maybe I will make a sequel in the near future;D.  If you like role playing then you should check out Rye’s rp book Marvel/DC clash rp, you won’t regret it I promise. That’s all for now, I love ya and stay Amazing.