"She's mad." Kane says and I nod.

Alec snickers staring at Derek, I look and chuckle shaking my head.

"There's still faded blue paint all over your face." Alec laughs, Derek growls glaring at Kane.

"Yeah I wonder why, probably because I was soaked with paint when I was unconscious!" He growls and we all laugh.

"Hey, that wasn't my fault!" Kane says putting his hands up in defense.

We hear the door open and slam shut again and I growl. Alec, and Nick laugh as Nick gets up to see who it was. After a minute he comes back shrugging and I already know who it was.

I head to the front door throwing it open.

"Mia Davis!" I yell and she turns around angry, and confused. I see Max next to her and he shakes his head nodding towards her confused.

"I'm going for a walk into town, Max is coming I'll be back later." She says, I stare her down and notice she's in dark blue shorts, and a pink and white semi tight but not really t-shirt. Also her hairs pulled back in a messy but sexy high ponytail, he make up is done to a point and she has black ankle boot wedges on that are at least five inches and have laces in the front. She looks casual but sexy as hell.

"Dude, just let her calm down. Shell be safe with Max." Alec mind links and I sigh.

"Be careful Mia, here," I say walking over to her and giving her my credit card.

"I have my own Jason-," She starts but I cut her off.

"Please Mia, just take it." I plead and she sighs and takes it gently.

"I love you be careful." I say staring at her and she nods.

"Love you too, I will be." She says and I hug her kissing the side of her head quickly before she protests.

"And Max," I say as Mia looks up at me. "If someone so much as looks at her the wrong way and I find out I'll hurt you." I say and he chuckles nodding before I watch them walk to a black hummer and drive away.

"She'll be fine, I'd want to get out too.She hasn't left the house since you brought her here, she's fine." Nick says coming up next me as we watch the car drive away.

"Think of something romantic, or sweet to do before she gets home. Even just tell her your sorry, you forgot too." Alec says and I nod, feeling like an idiot.

"Yeah, alright," I say going back inside reluctantly

Mia-

"Ugh!" I scream as we drive away from my house. "He drives me insane!"

Max chuckles glancing at me before locking eyes with the rode.

"He's just messing with you, and so is Alec. We all mess around Mia, even you do." He says with a shrug and I sigh running a hand stress-fully through my chestnut brown hair.

"Yes, I know and I have no problem with that. It's just I would've gotten over Alec but then Jason got mad and embarrassed me, I hate him for it!" I stress out and he nods. "Alec scared me because since last night and the dream with my parents," I say not being able to put it into words of how I feel.

"On edge? Just stressed out and confused, right? Believe me I know." He blurts out with force, and a bit of anger, but not towards me.

I keep quiet looking out the window not sure what to say to him.

"I'm not angry with you, it's just I know exactly how you feel. How stressed you are, how angry for everything's that happened, how hard it is being a big part of the pack." He says softly as if remembering a horrid, hurtful moment.