Twelve

"Kookie?"

Jungkook turned to Tae.

It was the first time the boy had regressed in nearly a week.

"Yes bubs?"

"Does Taetae have to be big when Kookie and him do naughty things?"

Jungkook nearly choked on his spit. "I'm sorry?"

"Joonie said that Taetae should be big when they do naughty time. Does Kookie wanna do naughty time with Taetae?"

Jungkook took a gulp of air.

This kid would be the death of him.

"Well bubs, that's something we'd have to discuss when you're big. About whether you're comfortable doing those kinds of things in little space."

"But I'm okay with it!" The little said, smiling.

"But Taehyung might not be, bubs. We have to discuss with him."

"No fun..." the little pouted. He thought for a moment, and it seemed as if he would cry. "D-does that mean Kookie don' wanna do it wif me?"

"N-no! I do, bubs. I do. But I need consent, first."

"B-But Yoonie Oppa said—"

"I'm sorry? Yoongi...Oppa?" Jungkook asked.

"Mhmm! Yoonie...Oppa told me to call him that!"

"That fucking bastard."

"What?"

"Nothing bubs. Do you want a bath?"

"Baf!" He said excitedly. Jungkook chuckled and picked the little up, carrying him into the bathroom. He undressed the little, still getting that pang of anger when he saw all of the scars adorning his body.

He set the baby into the water and began to wash him.

Tae babbled happily about some random things, and a Jungkook gave the occasional hum of agreement or indication that he was still listening.  

When they were done, he dried and dressed Tae in his nightwear before tucking in the boy. When he turned to go, his wrist was grabbed.

"Don't go..." Taehyung suddenly muttered.

"Okay." Jungkook slid into the bed beside the boy.

Eventually the two fell asleep in each other's arms.

"Face it, Yoongi. Tae's more likely to choose Jungkook at this point." Jin said, never looking up from the paperwork displayed on his desk.

"Jungkook doesn't even—for fucks sake that kid's like a virgin!"

"But he isn't."

"He acts like it! He's so inexperienced. He's fucked what? One person?"

"But he's been exposed to plenty more. You seem concerned for Tae, when I know that you have quite a sadistic streak in you. The last time I remember you having a boy over he left crying and screaming bloody murder."

"He was too soft. He couldn't even take a little foreplay."

"Because you're violent. Don't think I haven't seen that secret little closet of yours."

"That doesn't matter. What matters is—"

"Why are you so bent on taking Taehyung's virginity?" Jin finally asked, setting his pen down and folding his hands together. He looked up at the other. "Why is it so important to you?"

"He's perfect." Yoongi blurted out. "He slapped himself with my hand. Just imagine what I could do—"

Jin face grew dark. "That was due to a lifetime of abuse and torture, Yoongi. It was not a good thing, nor a sexual thing. He did it because he thinks that that is the correct way that people show affection to one another."

"I know but—"

"I do not think you do. You'll use his experiences against him, and all Tae will think you're doing to him is showing him love. I will not tolerate it, I'm not completely inhumane."

"But—"

"Leave before I ban you from even having a chance with the boy."

"You can't—"

"I can do whatever the fuck I want. Leave." Yoongi grumbled some curses at the older under his breath but left as he was told to do.

When he exited, Namjoon came up to him. "You still arguing about Tae?"

"Well—"

"I just want to warn you that I literally had to explain to him what sex was. He didn't even know what a book was a few days ago."

"...oh." Yoongi groaned. "I've finally found the perfect masochist for me and—"

"He'll eventually get there, Yoongi. Don't worry. Just let us teach him a few things first..."

Yoongi sighed and nodded. "I understand where you're all coming from, but it's hard for me, knowing he's right there, and that bunny boy is closer than I am to fucking him."

"I know how you feel. But something tells me you'll have a turn sooner rather than later."

"And what am I supposed to do when he's pregnant? I can't just do whatever I want, it might cause damage." Yoongi ran a hand through his hair. "I'm so frustrated. I don't know what's happening to me."

Namjoon stood back and observed Yoongi.

It was common knowledge that the man was the most sadistic out of all of them. They'd never been in the bedroom with him, but the amount of crying people running out of the home they'd seen with marks littered everywhere on their bodies spoke volumes.

He could also relate to the man. He, too, was frustrated that Taehyung was getting more and more closer to Jungkook.

But he was smart enough to realize that Jungkook was his main caretaker, of course he'd be closer, he saw him more than anybody else.

And he also knew that eventually Tae would open up to all of them.

And to address the pregnant issue and Yoongi...

"I don't think not hurting him will be an issue for you, Yoongi, when he does become pregnant."

"Why?"

"...I'll leave you to figure that out yourself when the time comes."

December (VxBTS) ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara