Gaara's gift

OMG THANKS FOR THE VIEWS I AM SO GLAD!!!!! ANYWAY I SHUT UP NOW SO YOU CAN READ THIS TWO CHAPTER INTO ONE AGAIN

Takara POV

'Last night was soo cool' I think as I get up from the floor, I hear some pops as my back straightens back out. I see my mom asleep in her chair, I decide to go to her room ' A complex sealing haven't seen this since the Gedo statue' I think as I begin to undo the seal, I get it open, I go into her room, to see only a dresser and a bed which is a center of the floor, I see then see a end table in the corner of the room. I see a file on the dresser ' Experiment X' it reads I open it

"Kaguya Hyuga age 16... married Jonin from the sand village, husband name Fuku, son name Hinich ... day number three... she has been out of it but the jutsu has been doing it's job, Kabuto has also seen to it she doesn't wake up, but the spirit of { blacked out} has been an evil one and confused, so far it has been a consistent battle between the two, I also have noticed the leaf is looking for Kaguya Hyuga, so I am moving her to another one where Anko is..... I have noticed the Akatsuki has taking a liking to her unique connection to {blacked out} leader{blacked out} of the village hidden in the{blacked out} grand mother, it is weird like a reincarnation of the end of days so now that it is done time to set a seal set to go off after so many years, Kabuto you may stop writing now"

I am in shocked ' Why this, why hide it from me? WHY!!!! I THOUGHT I WAS HER ONLY, I JUST THOUGHT SHE WAS JOKING!!!!!! WHY, why again another lie told to me, another mask, why?'

I drop to my knees, tears pouring from my eyes, hands on the back of my neck.

"AHHH!!!" I scream with pain, anger and most of all betrayal ' Why? Is this who she killed? Then why her own other kid, I could have had a brother a real brother, I could have had a mother who DOESN'T LIE AND COVER THE TRUTH!!' I think as I see my mom, standing pretty chilled propped up on the door way, her demeanor is like that of Kakashi. ' Why can't one good thing happen for once, with out any pain, I guess Pein's teachings is true after all, for every good thing there is a bad thing with ensues' I begin to feel not pain ' I remember this feeling, it is the feeling I got when I almost blew the town sky high' I think as my mom is now beside of me, with a hand on my shoulder ' Why IS she doing this? Of all times now, why now?'

"I am sorry honey, I was....going to tell you....but I -I just could gain the courage to tell her, that I killed my other child and his team, I ...had to...I just had to" She says with pain as she looks at the shirt in the closet ' She got stabbed in her stomach by my brother..' I think as now, I am crying into my moms shoulder, she is crying to herself as I feel drops hit my head' at least this is a bonding moment kind of' I think as I separate from her with anger.

"Why are you mad? I told the truth...well part of it" She says as she stands up, I see some red chakra get out, but then go into her piercings ' Weird' I sigh, then push past her ' She lied, she always lied ,why am I doing this?' I think as I run past the town and into training ground zero ' My place, I should just die, I feel so betrayed, I feel empty' I think as I see some sand wrap around me, in a soothing way, I look to see Gaara standing in the middle between me and the outside of the crater, he walks closer ' I want to be alone' I think as I shoot some of my clay flies at me, I make them blow up in his face, he smirks some ' WHY NOW GAARA, I DON'T TO BE AROUND ANYONE!!' I scream internally.

"GO AWAY" I demand with pain and anger ' WHAT IS HE DOING WHY IS HE JUST STANDING THEIR?' I think as I get even madder , I make some humanoids, my dad calls C2, I make them to go to Gaara, they engage in a fight but ultimately he wins but I blow him up, he flies into the air' GREAT I HOPE HE IS DEAD, I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE'

"I will never back down on a friend" He says as I notice that weird seal is gone from him' HE and the beasts are friends , BUT STILL I WANT HIM TO LEAVE!!' I think as I make my dads infamous C3 dragons ' One last one, mine, weird he briefly mentioned a fourth one, I WANT TO BE ALONE' I think as I begin to cry. I look at the beaten Gaara, I see him bleeding, I see him weak ' I WANT TO BE ALONE... I just want to be alone' I think as I make the dragon fly into Gaara, I make it blow up.... I see the dust clear some to reveal a sand hand protected him