Chapter 18: Stay here with me

Oh no, the last time we left the brothers almost in a fight! They turned around to see Anna standing there, she probably heard everything. Let's see what happened next!

Anna : Go home, it's late..

Her thumb lingered at the send button. She moved her curtain to the side slightly and took a peek to see Liam's black BMW still outside, parallel parked at the sidewalk just outside her apartment. She glanced at the time that showed 2:15 am. Doesn't he have work tomorrow? Crazy guy. She bit her lower lip as she hesitates to send the message out to him. She took a deep breath and hit the send button. She still care for that idiot. It took less than thirty seconds before her phone vibrated. She looked down at the screen to see the message.

Liam : Can I stay here tonight ?

Is he out of his mind?

Anna : No... go home ..

She wiped the tears that were rolling down her cheek. That was when she came to realise that her cheek came in contact with a metal touch. She looked down at her left hand and saw her ring on the fourth finger. She never expected this situation to occur. I thought we were meant to be.. Why does love have to be so painful? It hurts do bad, I just want the pain to stop..

Next day..

At a photoshoot..

"Julie, I would like you to meet someone. You will be working with her for the next photoshoot.. " Mr. Kelvin came from behind, looking at her through the reflection of the mirror. She was at her dressing table, she looked up from her phone and made eye contact with him through the mirror.

"May I ask who?" she asked, secretly hoping it was one of her idols. Both Anna and Julie had in common was that they were really fan girls. Fangirling over idols were their hobby.

" She's experienced.. You can learn from her" She wasn't sure if Mr.Kelvin wanted to keep the suspense or maybe he wanted to play with her because he didn't answer her question! Her answer was only answered when she heard a familiar and now sickening voice.. Oh, shit!

" Sorry I am late.." the girl with brown wavy hair that barely touched her shoulders. She is dressed in her signature black tight and low cut dress that emphasis her curves which could barely hold her bosoms in place because the dress was in a size smaller. She came in strutting with her knee-length black leather boots was paired to match her outfit and her manager was trailing behind her.

She stood up to take a clearer look. Is she who she think she is?! No way! It can't be!

"Julie, i would like you to meet, Shirley, and Shirley, this is Julie, You two will be working on the next photoshoot ." the manager gave a smile.

" Oh no.." the words came out of her mouth softly but it was enough for Mr.Kelvin to hear.

What an incredible surprise!

" Do you guys know each other?" He looked at Shirley and back at Julie, honestly, quite confused at her reaction..

" You can say that .." Shirley gave her sweet smile..

" That's great! I'll leave you two to catch up .." Mr. Kelvin smiled and left the dressing room, hoping they could get along and talk among themselves..

" I guess we met again.." Shirley smiled as she flipped all of her hair over to her right shoulder, leaving her left side of the neck exposed. The way she acted was as if the whole world would be mesmerized by her looks and beauty, which was true. The kind of confidence Shirley portrayed was overflowing and it was very charismatic. Even a girl like Julie feels intimidated and overwhelmed by her high self-confidence.