Chapter 17: What did you do this time?!

Hello all! Welcome back! The last time we left Alex asking Anna out on a date in the beautiful night, he grabbed Anna into the ice cream shop. On the other hand, Chandler and Julie shocking all of us with his bold move! Let's see what happened next!

" I'm sorry.." He stepped out of the washroom and apologised to Julie who was now wearing her comfortable oversized shirt, sitting on the sofa.. She got up from the sofa and walked over to the apologetic man.

" Don't have to apologise.." she placed her hand on his cheek, gently caressing it..

" I just wanted this to be special for us.." he explained himself earning a smile from her. He was right. That wouldn't be an ideal first time together. What happened earlier was just their hormones taking over. After the adrenaline faded, she had time to sit there and think about it. Well, he was right.. She wanted something special for them as well..

" You are an amazing guy you know that?" She lightly tapped his nose, smiling softly.. She leaned in to give a peck on his lips but he lightly pulled away to avoid the contact..

" Don't start.. I might not be able to control the second time.." he walked away from her earning chuckles from Julie.

Alex and Anna..

They sat on the same table that Liam and her both sat previously. Memories started to surface.. All the laughter, cheekiness and playfulness they both shared was all gone and it felt like all these happiness happened just yesterday only. He belonged to someone else now. The thought of them not belonging to one another and stay with one another happily in the future caused a tear to escape and rolled down her cheek.. She quickly touched her cheek as a cover up to wipe that tear away but Alex caught her.

Luckily for them, the ice cream shop is opened 24 hours.

" Why are you crying again?" he asked. Seriously, what is going on?!

" I miss your brother so much.." she finally broke down in front of him.. Tears started pouring out, streaming down her face.. As she shed her tears opposite of him, he felt as though his heart had shattered.. Poor girl.. He knew that things were not going well between these two, considering his brother had stomped out of her room the other day, he never get a chance to know what happened, he only knew his brother was angry and Anna was sad.

" This place reminds me of him so much.." she looked down.. He dragged his chair nearer to her, allowing her to lean her head on his shoulder, as she sobs and stained his shirt with her tears. He let Anna cool down as he rubbed her back in circles to soothe her and tucked those loose strands behind her ear after she calmed down.

"Shall we go to another place for ice cream?" He asked her, earning nods from her. She lift her head up from his shoulder, standing up together with him. She looked so frail and pale. He had to hold her as they walk down the street together. He didn't want her to faint on the streets.

" Alex, I want to go home." She tugged on the end of his sleeve, earning nods from him.

" Let's go.." he held her closer as they walked towards his car but she stopped her tracks..

" No.. I want to go back my apartment." She told him. She needed to be alone now. Earlier she was feeling a little better but after passing by that particular ice cream shop, memories came flooding and that made her missed Liam so much more. She needed to clear her thoughts.

" But.. I.. " he wanted to disagree but got cut off ..

" Please?" She looked him in the eyes. He let out a sigh and gave in to her. What's the point of arguing with her? It will only upset her more.