Discovery

At the Extraction room

Tsunade POV

Upon entering this room, it was pitch black giving off a slight coldness in the air it started giving me the shivers. I take a look around my surroundings but there was nothing much to look around. Only a seal in the middle of the ground shape of a circle, lie down "Naruto."

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and walked up to this 'fake corpse'

"Tell me, what's going on?" I asked

"Fifth Hokage, we have identified that this corpse is a fake; we found no DNA related and no Nine-tails. We even discovered that this fake corpse is not even human."

I looked up to face the masked ANBU. "What do you mean it's not human? I thought it was some sort of substitution or shadow clone."

"Here is a demonstration Ma'am"

The ANBU made hand signs making the seal around the corpse glow.

The corpse on the ground that looked like Naruto has taken on an entirely different appearance which didn't look like Naruto at all. It was like a human creature but with green hair and skin color white.

"From what we got from the Intel members this fake corpse was identified as part of the group members of the Akatsuki." My whole body tensed up by hearing just hearing that name.

If this is a fake corpse then that means the Akatsuki must have gotten a hold of Naruto and the Nine-Tails. But how?? Why the fake corpse? It just doesn't make sense!

I kept biting onto my nails hard thinking what should I do?! This is something very serious Naruto and the Nine-Tails have been taken from us and we couldn't do anything to prevent it! I took one last bite and lower my hand down to speak up.

"Ok.. thank you for showing me this, I'll like for all of you to keep this quiet. This will be top-secret. Nobody should know about this until I give the order understood!"I said in a strict voice trying to make it clear that this is something nobody should know. Not even Naruto's close friends. If they ever hear about this I'm afraid they might go on a search for him and they're still too young to go after a criminal organization. I can't afford to take any more risks.

"Yes Ma'am" they all speak in unison and bowing down at the same time. I turn around to leave the tenebrous room behind, every thought was flooding my mind, it was giving me a headache. I went straight to my office and decided to share this with the only person I entrust this information to and that is Jiraiya. As Naruto's teacher and guardian, he has the right to know the truth. He will be suitable for this investigation I just know it.

>>>>>>>>Somewhere in the depths of the forest...

Naruto's POV

"Hey, are we almost there masked guy? I'm starting to get tired" I asked again for the 6th time in a row but got no response as usual.

That's it this is starting to tick me off he never answers back when I ask him nicely."HEY, I ASKED IF-"

"We're here" he interrupted me.

"About time" I roll my eyes in annoyance. I look up to see that it was a hideout. I had to admit, the hideout was great hidden no wonder it is hard to track down these people.

"Before we enter I would like for you to know that I act differently when I'm around the members of the Akatsuki. It's only a purpose to hide my true identity. So I ask of you to just play along."

I was confused by what he meant I open my mouth to complain but he did not let me speak.

"come in everyone awaits."