The News

Tsunade's P.O.V

Waaaaaa why is there so much paper work!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

My hand went directly to my drawer and got my sake and started drinking it straight from the bottle. Mmmm soooo gooood I can drink this all day. Ahhh I feel much better. Sake is the only thing that will always make me feel sooo relaxed.

I kept enjoying my sake until I heard a loud like a really, really loud BAMM

Someone slams the door open so hard that I choked on my sake.

*cough* cough*

I got super pissed that I felt like destroying this whole building this instant I turned around to face the person who interrupted my short little break.

"HOW DARE YOU COME IN HERE WITHOUT KNOCKING HAVEN'T ANYONE TAUGHT YOU ANY MANNERS YOU ALMOST MADE ME CHOKE DO YOU WANT TO KILL YOUR HOKAGE OR SOMETHING!!"

"Lady Tsunade this is urgent" Shizune said in a really urgent voice

"I DONT CARE AREN'T YOU GONNA APOLOGIZE FOR WH-" I was interrupted by shizune

"NARUTO IS DEAD! HE COMMITED SUICIDE!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What?"I said in disbelief.

Naruto is dead?

"Shizune? Did I heard you correctly" I said in a cold voice. I mean this must be a joke right?

"Yes my lady this morning we have receive word that Naruto has commited suicide in his apartment"

No it cant be... But why... He wouldn't commit suicide, there is no way someone so cheerful and bright just .......die.

My eyes started to sting I was about to cry but I couldn't accept this!

"Shizune!" I said in my loud voice
"Yes''
"Take me to Naruto's corpse"

Naruto's Apartment

Shizune open the door to Naruto's apartment. When we enter it was cold it gave me the shivers. I look around it was messy.
"Right this way" Shizune said as she guide me

I opened the door and the first thing I see is Naruto.

With a rope around his neck hanging from the ceiling.

No it can't be. Naruto you made me a promise. When we made that bet remember? You were going to become the future hokage, you were going to prove me wrong. Why does that necklace has to be cursed? Why do the people so important to me have to die? History keeps repeating those who dream to become hokage die. Please dont leave me just like my little brother and my love Don left me! Please naruto don't leave...!

"....de-sama?"

"....sande-sama"

"Tsunade sama!!"

"Huh" I said, snapping out of my gaze.

"My apologizes for raising my voice Tsunade-sama, we were saying if we can get your permission to extract the nine tails from the kid" said one of the ANBUs

I wanted to say no I wanted to stay here next to him but I coundn't. I have to let go of him... My jaw clenched. This is so hard to endure this emotions surging into me. I look up to give my permission but I never knew it can so hard just to say one little sentence.

".... Yes..... You have my permission" I said hesitating

And after that the ANBU left with Naruto in his arms.