Our feelings

Shikamaru P.O.V

When Kakashi left all of us we didn't know what to say... but I think that all of us were the thinking the same thing.

Is Naruto really dead?

I don't know what really happen to him. Its not like Naruto. As a friend I would like to know what was behind that smile of his. I wonder what he was hiding.

Kakashi words came back to me before he left all of us in shocked.

"Apparently he committed suicide I guess he couldn't bear all the hatred alone"

Kakashi Sensei was right, a boy who is hated from the entire village can't bear that whole hatred all by himself.

Why didn't we realize sooner?

Neji's P.O.V

Naruto.... The one I respected the most.

The one who opened my eyes.

The one that changed my life.

A guy like that deserves better but now... His Dead.

I closed my eyes trying to not let any tears escape, I just couldn't believe it how can someone so optimistic fall into depression.

It must of been hard for him, I wish I could of helped him just the way he helped me... Naruto you will always be in our hearts and have our respects.

Be a free bird away from your lonely cage. I hope things are much better in heaven, I guess this is goodbye...

I wonder how Hinata-sama is taking the news she has been locked up in her room ever since the news... Hopefully this death won't effect her permanently.

Hinata's P.O.V

Why..... Why did this had to happen...
I buried my face more deeper onto my pillow letting my sobs and emotions drown all on this pillow.

He was strong, fearless, and would never go back on his word but now.... He wasn't able to fulfill it. He just back down on us and on his dream too. His dream to become the greatest hokage out there but you weren't able to achieve it because you decided to leave us.... This isn't the Naruto I know, he was never a coward and never run away. He was like a little ball of sunshine but was it all a lie wasn't it?

Another tear slide down my cheek. I never got a chance to tell you about my feelings, you were the person I admire the most. I wanted to be just like you. Someone who stands up for himself and his beliefs.

Slowly getting up from my bed and took a good look in the mirror. My eyes were red from crying. I realize that weather it was a lie or not, I will try my best for myself and for him.

My goal will now be to become the strongest heiress I'll do it for the hyuuga and for my dear most kindhearted friend who has lost the will to keep living...

I stood up from where I was sitting. Determination all written around my face and went straight to where we hyuuga train.

Look over me Naruto.

Kiba's P.O.V

I was sitting down with my puppy dog, Akamuru. We were located on the same familiar forest where team 8 trains together. I sat there. Unable to move due to the news, my mind processing ever so slowly.

"That idiot...." I murmer.

What was he thinking?! Ending his life just like that its just frustrating knowing you ended your life without telling us anything about how you are feeling! How come you always end up making me so mad. And you still do, to the very end....