"Hey, pigeon, you there?" Matt asked, shaking me from my thoughts. I nodded and he explained to me that Shiro and Keith were leaving.

"Oh, okay. Doesn't Shiro need to eat though?"

"Yeah, he'll just take it home," Matt said, walking to the front door.

I hugged Shiro, saying bye. Then, I turned to Keith and gave him a small wave but he pulled me into him.

"Bye Pidge. Hope we can have more days like this," he whispered in my ear, making sure Matt and Shiro couldn't hear. 

I gulped and nodded, not knowing what to say to that. What was I supposed to get out of that?

"B-bye," I said, and he said the same to me before leaving with his brother.

Well, that sure was an eventful day. 

"Pigeon, I am going to eat food, but you can go upstairs, okay? I'll clean up everything else. Plus, you seem kind of tired," Matt said, and I was about to say it's fine but a yawn came out of me.

"Goodnight," I said, giving Matt a hug before going upstairs. I felt bad for not helping him. Tomorrow, I'll clean the house. He was the one who was more busy than me anyway.

After I changed into a pair of Matt's old shorts and a huge shirt, I went to my bed. I put my glasses away and got under my covers. 

Just as I was about to sleep, I heard a thump somewhere outside. Looking at my balcony, I saw that a shadow of a person was there. 

Oh my god, someone was going to kidnap me!

I quietly got out of bed and grabbed a bat that Matt put in my room in case of emergencies like this. I slowly walked to the balcony, scared out of my mind.

I was about to open the door when the knob turned from the outside. Getting ready to hit, as soon as the door opened, I raised the bat but a hand covered my mouth.

Trying to get away, I started to scream but it was muffled by the hand.

"Hey, Pidge, it's me, Keith."

Huh? Why in the world is Keith in my room. 

Wait... Keith is in my room. A boy is in my room! 

Oh my god.

Keith let go of me and as soon as he did, I whisper-shouted, "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to see you Pidge." That's when I realized that he was only wearing pajama pants. Only that. Nothing else.

If someone told me two months ago that a cute guy was going to be in my room wearing nothing but pants, I would ask them what drugs they took.

I didn't realize that my mouth was slightly open until Keith gently grabbed my chin and brought it up.  "Don't need to drool on me Pidge."

"I-I wasn't d-drooling!" I protested weakly, checking to make sure I really wasn't.

He just nodded before jumping onto my bed, going under the covers.

"Hey! Why are you doing that?"

"I wanted to cuddle with you," Keith said, pouting like a little baby.

Aww, look at his cheeks!

"B-but, y-you can't-" I stuttered, taken aback from his suggestion. If Matt came here and saw me with Keith, someone was going to die!

"Don't worry, I'll be gone before Matt wakes up. Come on Pidge, don't leave me hanging," Keith assured me, patting the spot next to him

"F-fine," I said, blushing as I laid down on my bed. Keith pulled me to him so he was spooning me, his arms wrapped around me.

"Goodnight Pidge," Keith whispered in my ear before tucking his head in the crook of my neck.

"G-goodnight Keith," I whispered back, going into a deep slumber.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Chapter 22 is up!

What did you guys think of this chapter?

What do you think about Keith?

Which character is your favorite so far?

I am not sure if I will be able to update anytime soon, so consider this as a holiday present!

Don't forget to comment and/or vote, and Happy Holidays!!