Renjun was still looking at Donghyuck when he felt a touch on his cheek.

Startled, he turned his head, where he saw Jeno with almost sad eyes, with his hands cupping Renjun's cheeks.

"I meant no miscommunication, Injoon. I like both of you two, very much."

Renjun smiled, still a little frightened at the confession. He liked them, too, but he didn't think that a relationship with three people was allowed.

Then he felt another hand brush away a wetness off of Renjun's cheek that he hadn't felt before.

Wet eyes now looking at Jaemin, who stood beside Jeno.

"The same for me, Injoon. I like both of you, too."

That's when all the emotion seemed to hit Renjun, all of it weighing on him at once. He burst into tears.

Tears of happiness.

Tears of guiltiness.

Tears of fear.

The younger two instantly held him in their arms, trying to calm him down. The rest hadn't seen that coming, and instantly became silent, not trying to rouse the boy any more.

"I-I'm scared," Renjun whispered, voice cracking through the tears.

Jeno and Jaemin looked at each other for what seemed like the hundredth time this morning. They made a single connection and nodded at each other, knowing exactly what to do.

They looked at the other boys, who were still kind of shocked at the smaller boy's outburst, not that it was dramatic anyways.

"We'll take that offer about the whole 'talk in a room by themselves' situation," Jaemin said, taking the older from the chair and helping him to the hallway.

"Yeah, sure," Donghyuck said, voice kind of worried, "do what you need."

The boys made it to Renjun's room, thinking that it'd make the oldest feel more comfortable in talking with them.

"Renjun," not hearing his nickname was a prick to his heart.

"What's wrong?" Jeno finished, cupping his cheeks again, trying to get the older to raise his head to him.

Sniffling, Renjun tried to answer.

"I-I like y-you guy-s t-too," he stuttered, hating that he was so vulnerable  

Jaemin and Jeno beamed, hugging the older.

Renjun pushed them back, slightly with weak hands.

He was shaking.

That's what Jaemin was finally able to tell.

Renjun is scared.

Then it hit him.

They were talking to a boy that hadn't been in much contact with others. Heart weak to things like affection and love, but toughened against onlookers who saw him as a lab rat, and abuse that the Capital induced on him.

He was probably scared of multiple things.

Jaemin thought as if he were Renjun, trying to step into his shoes to figure out what he was feeling.

Being used by the Capital, never even thinking about finding a Partner, let alone two.

"Injoon," he started, holding the boy by the shoulders, "listen to me."

He saw Renjun take a deep breath, and his warm eyes looking back at him.

"Don't worry about anything. Don't let misinterpretations of how the Capital expects Partnership to be. You were meant to receive affection. Because we are human. There is absolutely nothing to be scared of."

Renjun visibly relaxed, letting Jaemin's words sink into his being, but he was still a bit tense in anticipation.

"How can you know for sure?"

Jain smiled at the older, glad he had asked.

"Because we love you, Injoon."

Renjun gasped, looking at Jeno with wide eyes.

Jeno smiled, and glanced at Jaemin, almost as if he were allowing him to do something.

Renjun looked in between them, trying to figure out what was happening. Then he felt Jaemin's hands on his face, but Renjun was still looking at Jeno in confusion.

But then he felt Jaemin's breath, and turned his head sharply, only to have Jaemin centimeters away.

"Wha-?"

His question was left unheard when Jaemin connected their lips.

A/N:

EEK

I'M THREE

I love this chapter !!

And it's almost Christmas!!!!

Chapter update !

GUYS!

156 VOTES?!?!!?!??!

1.7K VIEWS??

ASHHSHFKRKEOKWNAN

...

ok, I'm cool

...

SIKE !

I'm just a BIT hyper if ya couldn't tell but 🤷🤷🤷

Thank you so much for reading!

It makes me so happy 💕💕💕

Until next time !

started : 2018.12.22

finished : 2018.12.22