Part 111

Bee was now over and she was asking how I was but with each day I became better at hiding how I felt. I acted like I was fine but I think she knew I wasn't.

It's been 10 days and 12 hours since I've seen Handro it missed his warmness around me. I missed his voice and his corny pick up lines and thinking of that my eyes water and Bee pulls me in for a hug.

"Let it out" Bee tells me and I began sobbing and I feel myself dying slowly and I wished I died quicker.

"Why couldn't I-i " I then broke I couldn't talk at all all she saw the pain in my eyes that seemed to overwhelm her and I found her crying along.

"Don't say anything I know it all just by seeing your eyes" she laughs and tears begin spilling out of her eyes.

"Why couldn't I be pregnant instead" I breath out. He wanted a baby too!

"Who says you aren't wanna try again" Bee ask.

"I'm not why would I check when I already know" I frown wiping the tears away.

"Just do it" she yells throwing me a pregnancy test she had on her and I get up ignoring the fact she had that on her for no reason.

We were now waiting for the results while she was hella nervous and I just sat waiting to see her get disappointed.

We then flipped it and I yell seeing it was postive. No no I'm dreaming. How the- omygosh what am I gonna do with my life.

"BITCH ONYGOSH" Bee yells and we stay freaking out hugging each other.

"I what do I do" I cry pulling away scared for my life.

"We'll figure it out call Geesy now" She urges me.

"What no hell no" I say and she frowns.

"He needs to know"

"No he doesn't okay" I say and she softly nods.

Hennessy.0:

Hennessy.0: ew but I'm confusion wkksnsbsns

❤️ 💭
2,112 like by Desean.1k 127

Press for more comments

To.bee: I- kakajannsjssnjs 😭😭😍

Desean.1k: What happened?
To.bee replied: come ova asap!!!

User1: lowkey wanna kno

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Start a series lemme know what y'all want!