Part 43

2:35pm

I was now acting like I knocked out to see if he said anything I can take against him. Inside I was feeling furious but somewhere deep in all that I felt guilt. Shouldn't I trust him?? But shouldn't I know who this bitch is too?!

I almost actually fell asleep but I woke up when I felt the bed dip. I then felt warm due to Handro arms found around me. Out of everything I didn't expect what he did next. I felt tears fall on me. What why? I was so indecisive should I wake up or continue with my plan?

I stopped being petty and decided to confront it at the right time.

"Handro what's wrong" I squeak out not being so good at comforting. He seemed shook I woke up. But he didn't say anything. He just layed there and mumble "I'm alright go back to sleep".

"But" he then interrupts me and says "just forget it you can't help either way".

"But I'm your girlfriend" I whisper low letting it be unheard.

"How do you know I can't help" I argue back.

"Look Genesis I really appreciate if you don't push it" he groans.

Genesis, not boo, not mamas, Genesis

"Fine" I reply feeling hurt. I then get up getting a jacket and putting some sweats on.

"Where you going" he says blocking the door.

"Skies room" I say shoving him away.

"So dating me don't mean shit or what" he yells getting up.

"No it means a lot to me actually but I bet you don't feel the same" I shout back.

"What the fuck are you talking about" he says yanking on his hair looking frustrated and more frustrated.

"That phone call earlier quien fue pendejo" I say smacking his chest while shoving him back. (Who was it retard)

"Omygosh you could've asked you know" he groans pushing my arms away making me stumble a bit.

"Oh so your telling me she's not the reason why you all of a sudden want me to stay behind fucker" I snap.

"Dear Lord if you only knew" He shouts .

"KnEW WHAT" I yell.

"Stop yelling at me yeah" he demands.

"What stupid excuse are you going to say now" I ask crossing my arms.

"She was my first love alright and I forgot I had her on my phone plus I want you to stay stress relieved and she's a lot to handle believe me I know" he explains and I roll my eyes.

"It's sad that you think I can't handle a bitch pinche pendejo guess you don't know me after all" I then push pass him turning the T.V. on and get the covers and sit in the couch. (Fucking retard).

"Were not done talking so listen up" he says turning the T.V. off I was boiling some steam up in here.

"No leave me alone" I yell shoving him harder then before.

"Bro you needa stop it's not cute " he says holding my hands in place getting me angrier.

"Did I say it was" I sass and he rolls his eyes.

"Look I'm tired of you pushing me around and thinking you can make me feel a type of way and control me because I love you" he spits out his real emotions I see.

"Any time I've ever been like this is because your fooling around so don't try turning the tables because you basically manipulate me into disregarding everything" I spat.

"Oh so what do you consider Skies and Xan" he fires back.

"I kissed Xan because you hurt my feeling why oh because you slept with a girl in our ROOM and I literally lied I'm not going with Skies" I say trying to control my breathing.

"Right" He says walking out.

"Walk away from problems it's what you do best... I WON'T EVEN BE SURPRISED IF YOU COME BACK WITH A GIRL" I yell louder by every word.

"I don't want to loose you alright so trust I won't do what you just said but I will walk away because I'll continue feeding you lies to get you pissed and at least I know how I feel I should be the one worrying after all I love you while you just like me" he says calmly and then walks out.

6:05pm

He hasn't came back. Kato let me know he was at sound check though. I decided on going but dress casually because he was right I didn't feel to good. I decided on some olive green joggers and a muscle black tee. Although we argued I put the cute ring and the A necklace on.

I was now at the venue where they all were at and Jeremiah was behind me flirting with Sandra. We went through the back so the fans wouldn't freak seeing me or whatever Jeremiah said I was to deep in thought per usual. When I got backstage apparently is when they finally began the show. I then by guards get put in a seat that I and other close friends from the Shoreline group can be at only. It was pretty close to the fans and I got put behind these fan girls who seemed about 15 years old maybe even my age. I then put my sunglasses and beanie.

"WHATS UP AUSTRALIA" Fenix yells.

I then see the rest come out but not Handro. I then hear behind me loudly Handro shouts "SHORELINE MAFIAAAA HEREE". He then looks down and realizes I'm here and his smile drops but he soon smiles again.

"Change in plans um is Veronica here" he ask looking around.

This girl then comes up where I'm at runs to Handro hugging him. I then get up pissed as fuck.

"What the hell Handro" I yell and he just smiles but pushes this Veronica girl away grabbing her shoulders facing her to himself and whisper something in her ear and she looks up at me rolling her eyes and I then reach for her but guards then push me back.

"What's up bitch I bet you won't do shit to me" I yell trying to reach for her. Since Handro was closest to my reach and I was MAD MAD I grabbed his hair and threw him toward Veronica causing them to fall I then get out the security grip and then Veronica gets up yelling "FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM HOe".

I then got held back by Kato and my heart broke seeing Ohgeesy wrap his arms around that bitch.

He then says in the mic...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Home work got be busy but more updates coming soon!