Part 60

Bee then fix me up a bit and did my make up so we can all go to the party.

12:58am

We were now in the party and I was jumping like crazy with Kato and Handro right behind me. I totally forgot Bee was pregnant and couldn't come.

I then left Handro and Kato to get another drink. Once I was back Kato told me Handro went to take a piss.

"SHAWTY I DONT MIND IF YOU DANCE ON A POLE THAT DONT MAKE YOU A HOE" I yell twerking a bit letting the alcohol get to me.

Kato just laughed and danced with a girl who literally came out of no where. I was now feeling a headache coming and I decided on walking outside. I kept on stumbling and before I can leave I saw more colorful drinks and decided on staying.

I then drunk some more hoping for some powers I could get with the colors in these drinks. I then decided on the green one hoping I get to get the hulk experience. I was now three hulks down and I couldn't feel any better.

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED" I yelled and the crowd I went in then cheered along.

I then felt a sudden urge to throw up and I did in this vase. I then stumbled back in the crowd. I was now getting more turnt. The weird part was I realized I was twerking on a little tree that was inside. I then saw Franky and the crew recording me realizing what I was doing and I turned hella red.

I then sat in a couch feeling tired and nearly fell asleep. After a while I then saw Handro come up to me.

"Boo fuck you been" Handro yells over the music sitting beside me.

"Twerking" I snort and he frowns which makes me crack up. I laughed for a while and it wasn't even that funny.

"What the fuck on who" he yelled looking more annoyed.

"THINK I CAN FLYYY, THINK I CAN FLY WHEN IM WITH YOU" I yell bouncing around again only this time I grabbed Handro hands and forced him to jump around with me.

"I WANNA RUNAWAY
I WANNA RUNAWAY
ANYWHERE OUT THIS PLACE,
I WANNA RUNAWAY
JUST U AND I, I I I I " I shout and I then pull Handro close to me and burp loud causing him to laugh lightly.

"Your so beautiful Handro can you be mine forever" I mumble and he nods and I kiss him.

After that I remembered absolutely nothing!

12:58pm

I then groan and turn seeing I'm alone in a big T-shirt and realize I'm only in a under wear. I then check for my bra and see I don't have one. Fuck.

"Handro" I shout I then hear the toilet flush and see Handro come out in just boxers. Oh no. Yes I loved him but I was not ready yet.

"Yeah what happened baby" he then stretches his body out and jumps on me laying on my chest.

My heart rate began to sped up even more than usual.

"Did we um fuck" I mumble and he looks up smiling.

"Yeah finally" he smiles huge. My heart then drops.

"What the fuck but I was really drunk" I shout pushing him away. He knew I was drunk.

"Wait are you trying to say you regret it because it's not my fault you kept pushing me too" Handro says looking hurt.

"I I just wasn't ready Handro and you knew I was drunk" I reply quickly feeling the tension build.

"I'm just playing Bebe we didn't I would never do that to you promise" He laughs pulling me in for a hug rubbing my back and I sigh pulling him down with me.

"Then what happened" I ask

"I went to the restroom and you kept yelling how you were hot and when I came out you were facing the other way giving me your back and you were just in a underwear and I immediately took my shirt off and put it on you" he explains and I nod.

Everything makes sense now.

"Thanks for not letting me wild out so much" I say and he nods.

This was just perfect each day he shows me that he isn't what other girls or other people make him out to be. He was just a normal dude like the rest. Only he was better and mine.