Part 35

I finally wiped off all the make up off and wipe my tears. I then dressed into the photo above. I then walk out the restroom.

"We obviously need to talk boo" he soothes grabbing on my hair. I then let a tear drop hating he was able to see me hurt.

He then wiped it and I backed up a little.

"I think you mean hoe" I says wiping my tears and getting my computer.

"Help me with this home school shit yeah" I ask.

"Your not a hoe Ight but course I'll help" he says pulling his phone out to write the information in the computer. I then get up and call my mom to see how she's been.

Hey ma how are you

"Actually amazing but I have to call you later" she says and we say our goodbyes and she hangs up. Wow I honestly felt so lonely right now.

When I get back in the room I see my classes are set.

"If you need your passwords... actually I'll just text you that shit" he says doing it now.

I was now looking at my class and saw I had three assignments already and groan.

"We should-" I then cut him off and say "please leave me alone if you don't want me to act up".

He then sighs and lays in the bed while I stayed doing my work on the floor. I was currently on my last assignment which was to annotate a article.

I was officially done and although I wanted nothing to do with Geesy I curled up in his embrace and let silent tears out and I know he knew because he began rubbing my back while sighing.

"This this is why I didn't want to date you yet because I don't think I'm ready for commitment I'm scared because I don't want to stay put and hurt your feelings" he mumbles in my hair while I stayed quiet.

"I wish we both were but to be honest I'm not ready either" I admit crying more while pulling him closer.

"I want you but I want other girls when I'm intoxicated and I'm expected to do so being a rapper and the reputation I carry but ima try to stay away for you" he continues.

"I get it but I'm sorry for hurting you too papas... but I just want you and I know I can't get the same feeling from you. I just want you to be mine" I say kissing his lips but with my tears it tasted all so salty but I didn't care.

"We're still talking though right just not official I swear I'll try to keep away from girls as much as I can as long as you do too" he says grabbing my face so I can face him and I nod leaning in.

"We both know you'll always be mine" he says after and I just smile curling up trying my best to burn the image of the other girl and him cuddling.

3:46pm

I was now awaken from Geesy asking for me to tag along with him and his friend to a paintball game. I then nod brushing my teeth and dressing into some normal jeans and plain long sleeves.

"That hickey you have it's killing me because it's not my mark if I'm being honest" Handro says touching softly on my neck.

"That picture of you cuddling a girl is still in my head so we even" I say.

We both sigh and pull each other in a embrace.

"Your ass look good in those jeans by the way" he says and I laugh pushing him away.

&&&&&

We were now all suited and I was up against Fenix, Franky, and Rob. My team was Kato, Handro, and me. We all pitched in to get a reservation of the place just for us.