Three Part two

Act 2

My body collapses in a sweaty heap on the bed and the movement causes Porter to slip out of me, he groans loudly at the loss of contact but it gives him a chance to change our position as he flips me over onto my back and thrusts his dick back inside me once more.

He's a little slower this time and it's a welcome difference from the roughness of before.
I lay there lazily, enjoying receiving his slow thrusts while I recover from my second orgasm.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see Marshall stroking the length of his dick, slowly bringing it back to life.

Porter lifts my hips up, my thighs wrap around his waist and he changes pace again grinding his dick in and out of me with short shallow movements, the quicker change of pace drives me onto another orgasm and I roll my hips onto him, the feeling is exquisite.

Marshall leans over me fondling a boob, dick still in hand although I can see he's flying at full mast now.
There's sweat dripping onto my stomach from Porter's head, his previous exertions catching up with him now as he bends over me and kisses me deeply.

My hands lift up and I dig my nails into Marshalls arm as I cum again, no where near as explosive as before but it's still good nonetheless.
I note Porter still hasn't cum once yet, he pulls out of me letting me drop gently back onto the bed, when I raise my head to look at him, seeing his thighs and dick are glistening wet from my juices.

"You guys need water? I need a minute"

he smiles at both of us, shaking his head in disbelief that this is actually happening and I'm treated to his lovely rear view as he strides out of the room.

Looking over at Marshall, I see him gazing lustfully at me

"Sexy, I want you to ride me, I need to be inside your puss! cum on my dick" he says loudly and confidently, I somehow find the strength to move and move over his body, straddling his waist.

Kneeling up his fingers spread me open and I glide down his shaft easily taking him all the way inside me, he feels different to Porter, not much difference in girth but Marshall has a little less length, not that it matters at all he still feels great inside me

"Fuck Maud"

he growls as I begin to move on him up and down and I watch as his eyes roll back in his head in pleasure, one hand reaches up to grab a boob, the other gripping tightly onto my thigh.
I find a rhythm that has me panting

"your gonna make me cum again Marshall!"

I breathe out, my over sensitized body reacting to every touch or every word now like I have no control and no other option but to go along with it.
My hips beginning moving quicker, my pussy gripping his dick like a vice and in my peripheral vision I'm vaguely aware of Porter re entering the room once more, watching him as he places two bottles of water on the bedside table, my mouth and throat are dry and hoarse from all of the noises I keep making.

Marshalls hands grip my thighs tightly, digging his finger nails in my sensitive skin causing my attention to swing back to him, I bite my lip as I ride him steadily, enjoying the pace and the feeling of him coming apart beneath me.

My finger traces the faded tattoo on his stomach, I want to lick it, bite it and suck it, he begins thrusting upwards sharply and I feel myself getting wetter again and lose myself in the sensation for a moment or two, untill I'm startled out of my fog of desire by one of Porters large warm hands on my back.
I'd almost forgotten about him.

Marshall wraps a hand around the back of my neck pulling me forward onto his stomach, my head buried in his neck as he whispers dirty things in my ear, I suck and nibble on the artery protruding on his neck making him writhe with pleasure.