Marshall and Porter's compromise

“Why the fuck are we here Porter, I fucking hate these things"

Porter looks at me with sympathy, in the old days we'd have been blind drunk attending these functions and causing mayhem left, right and center. 
These days I just felt like the main attraction, people came to look and stare at me and if they had a dick big enough maybe even speak a few words to me.

“We're here for Dre dawg, just suffer it for another hour then we can leave” he sighs fed up with my constant complaining most likely.

I wouldn't suffer this shit for anyone else apart from Dre, the things he'd done for me over the years and loyalty kept me here, nothing else! 
I glance about the room checking out various women until my eyes land on a beautiful blonde, it’s even better when I realise she's checking me out too, her eyes rise up my body slowly until they meet mine staring right back at her, she looks scared for a beat and I feel regret and wished she didn't.

My eyes eventually tear themselves away from hers and start moving down her body, memorizing the amazing curves of her banging body , blood rushes straight to my dick making it throb in my pants.
She shifts nervously from foot to foot under my penetrating stare and I can tell she's as uncomfortable here as I am.

Continuing my staring I lean over to tell Porter about my find

“Check out the fancy blonde in the black dress across the room"

His head jerks round and I swear his eyes nearly pop out of his head

“Fuck Marshall! Wouldn't mind a bite on that" he leers over at her and smiles.

I'm distracted momentarily until het until I realise he's trying to flirt with her,  fuck that shit he can't have her, she's mine, I saw her first!

Turning my attention back to her she's gone, my eyes scan the room looking for her and I find her eventually with her back to us talking to a group of pompous old farts.
The back view is just as delicious as the front.

“Yo Dre! Who's that?”

I stop him as he walks past us and point to the sexy blonde

“That's Maud Johnson, my newest signing, she's awesome bro! Her manager blows but she's a brilliant writer, you want an introduction?”

Porter yells out yes before I've even started to open my mouth.
As we get closer to the back of her something begins to stir in my pants, my dick firming up slowly, my body reacting to a potential fuck on the horizon.

As Dre introduces us I keep my best poker face on, trying my hardest to look disinterested in her,   the manager fawns and fusses over us and he really is a simpering prick.

Looking up into her green eyes I'm hooked, I'm fucking her tonight as soon as I can get her ass out of here, the thing is she doesn't really look the type who will be down for a one nighter but I'm going to give it my best shot, I want to rip Porters arm off as I notice him hogging her hand and laying the charm on thickly, he kisses her cheek and I feel murderous.

Claiming her hand for my own, I hold it probably too tightly and it's confirmed by her having to pull hard to get me to release her hand, I let her go eventually and she excuses herself, rushing out of the room.
She smells amazing and up close she's a natural beauty and without even knowing it she exudes sexiness and that's fucking hot in itself.

Porter and I make a swift exit from her manager after she leaves and I practically drag him off to a cordoned off area

“You can't have her!”

I tell him straight and he laughs at me

“Says who? Isn't that up to the lady Marshall?”

he stands there chest puffed out challenging me and for the first time in years my next move isn't clear, I know I have to have her and all I can think about is the sensation of my hard, hot dick sliding inside her warm and wet pussy.