idk what chapter this its

sooo we were heading to the mall to get some stuff. i was in the car with zion, edwin, Ken, and Austin and the rest were in the other car. i was leaning on Zion and scrolling through instagram getting bored. i talked to Zion until we got their.

*skip the shopping bc a bitch is lazy*

when we got home, Brandon was happier than ever, and we could all see it.
"brandon what's gotten into u?" Nick laughed. "i broke up with charlotte! finally some freedom!" he jumped up. i was shook bc i thought he was happy with her.
"um i thought...? wait what?!" Cam said just as confused as me and the girls are.
"she was so controlling and never wanted to have fun. yea i was kinda sad we broke up but 99% of me was happy!" he said. we shrugged it off and ate a lil.

It was 8 and Zion was tired so he went to our room. i opened the door and closed it behind me, and zion was laying there. i walked up to him and sat next to him. "baby u that tired?" i asked. he nodded his head looking all cute.
"then what is u doing come cuddle with meee" i chuckled. he pulled me up so i was straddling him and i layed me head on his chest.
i kissed him and he quickly kissed back, with his hands on my waist.
he deepened the kiss and i decided to tease him. i pulled back.
"that's enough for tonight. goodnight" i closed my eyes. "tease" he kissed my forehead.

i adjusted myself and accidentally grinded on him, he groaned and held me tight.
"sorry, that was an accident" i laughed, as he just smiled.
we went straight to sleep.

"goodnight babygirl"

goodnight Z"

i wake up in zions arms and look around our room, i got up and took a shower. when i got back Zion was still sleeping so i layed down, then he woke up. "hey babygirl" he said kissing my lips. "hey" i replied. he gripped my ass. i kissed him hard and started grinding on him. he groaned and put his head back. i can feel his boner grow by the second. i trace my hand all the way to his boner.

until i got up and walked out the door. Zion grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. "aye where r u going" he pouted.

"to the store, the fridge isn't.... full" i smiled and walked out hearing zion yell "tease!" the. i headed downstairs and saw ken and brandon taking all cute n shit. i side eyed her and smirked, she noticed and stuck her tongue out.
"i'm going to the store who wants to come, and what do y'all want" i said.
"i'll come" ken said getting out her seat. "get me some red vines!" brandon added, i nodded my head.

we got in the car and i didn't start the car yet waiting for Ken to say something. she just giggled. "okay what's going on with u and brandon? i saw u guys being all cute n shit" i nudged her.

she blushed. "i really like him Lani. i just don't know if he feel the same. we have got so close and he's just so fricken precious, agh his smile is so beautiful i can't even! we already know everything about eachother and i really want thing to work out... i want him to feel the same way i do about him. can you ask him who he likes" she pouted.

"Stoooop things will work out don't worry. yall would be a cute couple. i'm not gonna make it obvious, i'll just ask if he has a girl in mind." i said starting the car. we got to the store and all i was thinking about was how to get them together. i was about to check out but ken went to get something. "almost forgot red vines" he smirked.
we checked out and headed home.

i saw Zion in the kitchen as rushed towards him. i knew he would tell me who brandon likes. "Zion! i need your help!" i said panting. he laughed and nodded his head.
"what's up" he asked giving me his full attention.
"so Ken likes brandon and do you know if brandon likes her at all?" i asked.
"i think so i'm not sure tho" he said. "okay help me get them together bc they are cute ass coupe" i said.
"bet! operation 'get ken and brandon together' is a go" he nodded.
"okay good, u gotta ask him if he's interested in anyone, specifically Ken." he nodded and went to his room.

Zion pov

i was totally in on getting them together like they would be so good. i enter brandon's room and he's lying on his stomach on his phone.
"yo b gotta ask u sum real quick" i said jumping on his bed. "yea what's up" he locked his phone.
"soo imma get straight to the point, Ken likes you and i wanted to ask you if you liked her-" i was cut off by Brandon's high pitch scream.
"i'm guessing u like her too" i laughed. "ofc bro i've been waiting and i didn't know if she felt the same way! i'm gonna ask her out" he said confidently. "you go man, you got this"
"but i'm going to need ur help"
"i'm here bro, also Lani is in on this" i said. he looked confused.
"in on what?" he questions i realise what i just said. "nothing what's the plan" i changed the subject.

i went down stairs and saw lani on her phone. "lani! come here!" i said running upstairs, into our room and on the bed. she followed and closed the door.
"what is it?!" she asked jumping up. i giggle at her childishness and continued, "so Brandon likes her-" i got cut off by Lanis high pitch scream. i couldnt stop laughing.
"and he wants to ask her out, so here's what we are gonna do" i explained everything to her and she agreed. we planned everything out and it was gonna be perfect.

kehlanis pov

we had everything planned out very good. i went to sleep happy knowing my best friend got herself a good man. i woke up in Zion arms and tried to wake him up. it didn't work.

so i covered him in kisses all over his face. "mmm babe..." he mumbled still half asleep. i kissed his lips and he kissed back, now he's awake. "finally ur awake!" i cheered.
"now get up" i said changing my whole voice. he laughed and took a shower.

i walked downstairs and see Ken and brandon talk/flirting in the kitchen. i dont say anything and just walk in trying not to laugh. "hey Lani"{yall i deadass forgot her name} Brandon and Ken say. i open the pantre and reply. "hi" i giggle. before they could ask any questins, i grab Kens arm and drag her out. "dont worry b, ill bring her back" i yelled to brandon earning a "okay" from him.

"soooo how it going?" i ask her. "he asked me out. i just dont know what to do. can you help me?" she asked very hopefull. "ofc i will. you sit back n relax. ive got this. ill do your hair, makeup, outfit and everything. dont worry" i tell her. she pulled me into a tight hug. "thank you for everything Kehlani. really, you help me with everything, and im so thankful for you, i love you lani" she says. "aww i love you too Kennedy," we pulled away. "okay now go get him" i smile at her.

she runs back and i run into our room to see Zion. "i told ken everything is under control, and she dont need go worry." i told him sitting beside him. "okay good, bc thats what i told Brandon also" we laughed.

everyone knew about it, so it was good. it came to six and the date starts at seven.