no sleep laster tag

Kehlani's POV

the boys were coming and i unpacked my personal stuff and half my clothes so far. the house came with the furniture so the only thing we had to do was our clothes, makeup, even tho i didn't wear it, and my bathroom things. i go to Aries room to see what she's up to. i open the door and she was on her phone smiling so big, she typed quickly on her phone and giggled. gosh i loved when she smiled, i love when she's happy, it makes me happy. "whatcha doing there?" i said smirking. "texting Elom..." she said getting quite. "oouu you getting in with him? i sense a shippp" i said jumping up and down. "maybe... but i'm still getting to know him, i don't want to rush into it. enough about me, you and Zion aye" she wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"yea i like him. he's really nice, funny, extremely hot, sexy asf, and hella tall. i love his hugs. he's like a big teddy bear." i said blushing. "oouuu looks like someone got s crushhhhh! y'all are so cute together tho! i ship it!" she said laughing. he eyes went wide and it's like she realised something. "OMG you know what this means!? we're dating the Kuwonu Brothers!!" she said grabbing my hands. we screamed and jumped up and down on her bed.

*DING DONG* "that's the guys let's goooo" i said as we jog downstairs and open the door. we see the guys and give them all a hug. Zion is the last so i look up at him and he opens his arms and in run into them but i'm too short. "jump" he said i jump and hug him again. he was so soft and his hugs were so warm and i didn't want to stop. but i gphad to at some point, i got off and adjusted my self. "so what do y'all need help with?" nick said. "umm just our clothes and bathroom shit. we have a lot of clothes btw." i said ad me and Arie walk ahead of them upstairs.

"So Arie you've got Elmo, thicky nicky, and goldilocks" i said as everyone chuckles at the nicknames i gave them. "so that leaves me with bumble bee, egghead, and cutie" i said and they chuckle again. "cutie?" edwin laughed. "yep u gotta problem egghead?" i replied, glaring at him. "nope" he said as he saw my glare. "okay good. now follow meeeee!" i yelled running to my room.
"baby help me with the bathroom stuff egghead and bumble bee you guys start with the clothes" i said dragging zion into the bathroom.

"your gonna call be cutie? fine, but that means i gotta call you something." i nodded.
okay what about... cupcake?"
"no"
"sweetie?"
"nooo"
"sweetiePIE?"
"nah"
"Mhm... pumpkin pie?"
"ummm how bout no"
"Ah HAH!" i look at him confused. "babygirl" he smirked. my heart stopped and my breathing quickened. that's my weakness. "babygirl it is! babygirl!" i laughed. he continued unpacking and we finished at 10:30.

"agh guys i'm hungry" Arie and Elom complained. we chuckled and decided on pizza. "ahh you two lovebirds" Zion laughed. we ordered pizza and waited for it to arrive. we occupied ourselves by playing games around the house and blasting music through the big bluetooth speakers. there was a knock on the door and i went and got my wallet and opened the door.
"hey cute stuff" he said
how much money would it be? i ignored what he said. i paid and before i could close the door, he put his foot in front of it. "ahh what are you doing" i said. "are you here alone? because we could have a little fun tonight" he said licking his crusty lips. "no leave i'm having much fun without you bye" i sad trying to close the door. but this time he came inside and closed the door licking his lips. "that wasn't a question babe, let's have fun" he smirked.
Just then i feel a pair of hands snake around my waist sand hug me. "babygirl you okay?" Zion said. "yea it's just he won't leave" i reply. "can you leave my girl alone she doesn't want you" Zion scared him away. he ran out and into the car and drove off.
"omg than you baby you saved me from that creep" i said hugging him back.
"it's fine babygirl let's go eat" he said. we ate, laughed and talked for the rest of the night.

"yo guys we should start heading off it's nearly 12" edwin said looking tired as hell.
"oh you guys can stay the night of you want" Arie said shrugging. "are you sure?" Austin replied. "yea it's  fine, we have 8 extra rooms and they got bathrooms and shit and Arie and i have many oversized clothes that will definitely fit all of you come on pleaaasseeeeeee?"Arie and i begged. " oh and we have extra chargers, you can take one for each" "fine" brandon says.