Boyyssss

i changed into black ripped jeans, and a white crop top. Arie wore blue ripped jeans and a cropped sweatshirt. we headed to my bright yellow porsche. " K where's the AUX?" i pointed to the dashboard, she got it and connect it to her phone, playing 'pill and automobiles' by chris brown. i used my phone to find the closest mall to our house and it was 8 minutes away.

we arrived and got out the car looking like bosses. everyone was looking at us like we were goddesses. it was funny but i don't like attention so it made me a lil bit uncomfortable. we walk in and look around. "this is our day. buy whatever you want" i say to Arie who looks surprised. "um it's gonna be a lotta money, maybe not" she replied looking at a red dress from Victoria Secret. "incorrect" i corrected her. she looked confused.

"you heard me. i have like 10k on me right now sooo, and i have my credit card." i added. she was about to say something but i cut her off by walking into victoria secret. we bought a few stuff that added up to $400.

"oouu! lets go get hoodies!" i said. and we walked into a guys hoodie shop and looked for hoodies. me and Arie loved hoodies, especially guys hoodies, why? they are so comfortable. i picked out a plain black hoodie, thrasher and champion hoodie. Arie got a champion hoodie, plain white and hollister hoodie.

we saw the same group of guys we saw when we were in the pool. "should we talk to them?" Arie said. "umm no i don't think so. but they hoot tho" we laughed. we went to she cash register, paid and when we left they also left. we decided to go eat wendy's. we ordered a burger and fries and went to a table. after we ate, we paid walked out with our drinks.

We were walking around and got tired so we sat at a table. "how old to you think the boys are?!" Arie said getting happy. "umm idk but they look 19 or something " i said and Aria pouted. we talked a bit more until i we a feel a tap on our shoulder. i turn and i see the group of boys we saw earlier. "hey" one of them said "hey i'm Kehlani and this is my sister Arie" i said pointing to Arie as she smiled and waved. "well i'm brandon" "i'm edwin" "im austin" "im nick" " and i'm zion and this my brother elom" he said and pointed to Elom, smiling.

"you guys wanna sit down?" they sit and Elom sits next to Arie, who is blushing so hard. Zion comes and sits next to me. "soo tell us about you guys" brandon says pointing to Arie and I. "well i'm 18, i'm south African, we moved to LA today from Australia and yeah i'm 5,4" i said in my Australian Accent.

the boys are shocked and look surprised as they heard my accent. "shit, i love your guys accent" edwin says. "yea we've always wanted to go to Australia. it's so cool." Nick says with the boys agreeing. "Arie your turn" i said putting her in the spotlight.
"Okay well Kehlani said what is was soo, i'm 15, i'm 5,3 and yea.. oh and we can sing and dance" she said to everyone. they looked at us and austin said, "y'all can sing and dance?" he questioned "yea we are self taught" i added.

they looked at us and nodded their head. "your guys turnnn" i said dragging the last word. they said everything and we found out that they are in a band called PRETTYMUCH. i saw Elom and Arie we're getting close and talked a lot, i smirked and continued my conversation with Zion.i checked the time and it was already 3. "oh shit Arie we gotta go unpack everything" i said standing up, brushing off. she nodded and also got up with me.

"wait can we get y'all numbers" Nick asked Arie and i standing with the rest of the guys. "yea sure" we replied getting our phones out. Arie and i get their numbers. i looked at Zions contact he put in and it was 'Babyz😻'. i chuckled and i put my name in his phone as 'babygirl🦋'. we say our byes and start to walk away. "we will add y'all to the group chat!" brandon yelled. "okay!" Arie replied. "ohh who knew we would get their numbers?" Arie laughed.

"hey i saw you and Elom getting it, huh, huh!" i sad nudging her side. she blushed and had the biggest smile on her face. "we just friendsss.... i kinda like him but idk, we just met tho, i wanna get to know him even more to make up my mind" i nodded and he headed home.

we got home and i saw that Arie and i get added to a group chat.

'bee🐝' added
'Eggy🥚' 'goldielocks👧🏼' Sharky🦈' 'Babyz😻' 'Elmo🔥' and 'Babysis❤️'
to a group chat!

Bee🐝:
HEYOOOOO

eggy🥚:
your day is blessed by me people

Sharky🦈:
HIIA

Elmo🔥:
Whats good

Babyz😻:
wassup

goldielocks👧🏼:
hello

Babysis❤️:
hiiii

Babygirl🦋:
Hi hoessss

bee🐝:
Hoes?

Babygirl🦋:
yes hoes. ya gotta problem?

Sharky🦈:
ahh i don't think so

bee🐝:
yea what he said

Eggy🥚:
what y'all doing?

Babysis❤️:
we bouta unpack our roomssss ugh K we have so many work to do

Babygirl🦋:
ikr we beta start in the next 10 minutes.

Goldielocks👧🏼:
hey do want our help?

Babyz😻:
yea we have nothing else to do😂

Babysis❤️:
sure our address is ******

Bee🐝:
you guys only live 5 minutes away from us

Elmo🔥:
we will be there in 10 minutes

Babygirl🦋:
why 10?

Sharky🦈:
because we needa get ready, duhh

Babyz😻: yea we gotta look good

Babysis❤️:
whatever helps you sleep at night🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Eggy🥚:
see y'all soon

Babygirl🦋:
Aight then
laters

goldielocks👧🏼:
See ya

Elmo🔥:
catcha