"Come in" the girl says walking to a couch and I walk over sitting near her while Handro sits beside me rubbing my thighs. The girl sees him trying to calm me and I see her eyes water and she looks away quickly and tries to act like she's fine. Although Handro didn't notice, I did.

"So what's up" I ask after a while.

"I'm pregnant obviously but with your so called man" the girl says rudely and I frown, shit I'm- okay.

"Well I mean he is mines, I mean who's he touching right now" I fire back and she stays quiet.

"Ay ay chill Henny" Handro says grabbing my face and when he turns my head to make me face him he looks serious and I pull my face away.

"Okay So Handro it's your baby obviously but when the fuck did this happen" I ask looking back and fourth to them.

"I'm Allure what's your name" the girl ask drinking some wine raising her eyebrow.

"You shouldn't be drinking" I say taking her wine away and taking it to the kitchen I spotted right away.

I then opened the fridge getting water and when I get back I hear her telling Handro who the fuck do I think I am and blah blah.

"Here remember you have a baby be smart yeah" I sass giving her water that she snatched. I then sat in the single couch across from her single couch she was in while Handro stayed in the normal couch between us.

"Remember when I told you how me and Allure fucked before like eight months ago and we haven't talked since . well like turns out she was pregnant but she didn't tell me until a week ago and well I wanna be there for my son and I didn't know how to tell you" he explains while Allure stays with a stank face.

"Fucked, that's what you call it pendejo I fucking loved you and you never NUNNNNCA LIKE EVER TOOK ME SERIOUS" (stupid, never) she yelled with so much hurt heard in her voice.

"Look Hennessy I loved him so so much and he always chose other hoes over me and when I found out I was pregnant about five months ago I decided on leaving him alone because my baby don't need to see that horrible life style. Sure I'm happy to see you with who I LOVE and happy he's taking you serious but I HAVE HIS BABY" she yells with tears while I stayed quiet not knowing how exactly to respond. She's freaking five months.

"You love me?" Handro whispers to himself confused.

"Yes I do but trust me I feel disgusted that I do" she wipes her tears.

"But your the one who said I was a booty call all along and the one who talked to other guys all the time so why couldn't I too" he says frowning and giving her one of the ugliest face expression showing how mad she got him.

"I-" she then stays quiet.

"Oh now you remember how you hoe'd around huh don't fucking play me and paint me the bad guy bitch because we both know we both fucked around and I loved you but I don't no mo, isn't it weird how you come along once I'm blowing up" he yells pulling on his hair.

"I don't want your money nigga I don't need you" she yells with tears.

"Handro" I say a bit louder now and they both look at me.

"I love you but you gotta be there for your son and I don't wanna fuck that over" I say and he shakes his head no seeing where I'm going.

"You already fucked it over" Allure yells.

"Shut the fuck up Allure" Handro yells.

"And Henny I ain't leaving you" he says getting up coming up to me.

"That's okay but I'm leaving you" I say getting up.

"Give me a good reason, I can take care of my baby and be with you" he says grabbing my hands with a worried expression.

"Handro that girl loves you and your gonna leave her go through that alone no no way buddy" I say but he pulls me back to him.

"That's not a good reason" He says

"Well didn't you say y'all stopped talking about 8 months ago so how is she 5 months pregnant don't make me look stupid yeah" I push him and Allure gets up.

"We fucked when you guys weren't together but he said he loved me so I don't understand" she sighs grabbing her stomach.

"Sit down be careful Allure" Handro says grabbing her and sitting down with her while he rubs her belly. She was pretty, I was not. She was pregnant, I was not. They were better off together.

"Handro I'm not a side no matter what so lemme get this through your head stay with yo baby and girl because it's obvious y'all still love each other and I can tell you care for the both of us but that's bull shit you love her, you came back to her, your taking care of her, and most of our relationship was bullshit you played me and I can't help but be disgusted with you right now because she loves you and you still wanna fuck around. be a good father and leave me out, because all my life I been played and I'm done" I conclude and he gets up.

"You love her and I know so say it out loud stop hurting two girls say it how it is Handro you love her and me but she has a baby so go with her and forget about me" I smile weakly and he pulls me in for a kiss but I back up shaking my head no.

"I love you a lot but I love Allure more and my baby needs me your right maybe I liked the attention you gave me just like you said to me once" he says backing up.

"Just know Genesis you pushed me away because I love you and your leaving me when I need you the most" his lip trembles but I'm doing what I think is best and look at him once more and walk out. I walk to the bus stop feeling numb but no tears came out.

Once I was home I was full on crying.