4.0

It was noon when Troye and Felix finically came back home. Luke was in the middle of making lunch while the kittens and their puppy were under his feet.

"It's good to see that you two are home," Luke said as he mixed vegetables together for Alfredo lasagna.

"It's good seeing you too, um dad?"  Troye said, stuttering out the last part.

"We are having guests over for Christmas by the way, it's an old friend and his kids," Luke added as Felix and Troye looked at each other in confusion.

"Who is it?" Felix asked as Luke turns the oven on.

"His name is Micheal, I've been friends with him for awhile," Luke paused as he put the lasagna in and turned back to his children, "and he has four small children."

"What about his wife?" Felix asked as Luke frowned and leaned onto the counter.

"His husband left him awhile ago, could you two just make sure he feels welcome and not ask about his past, please," Luke begged as they gave him another weird look.

"Sounds creepy, but okay pops," Troye said as Luke turned and pulled a cookie sheet out of the oven.

"Wanna decorate some cookies for the party?" Luke asked as he sat the pan on the counter to cool.

"Party?" Felix questioned as Troye took an icing bag Luke handed her.

"Yeah, we're having one tomorrow for Michael," Luke said as he placed many decorating things on the counter.

"Could I invite the twins and Peter?" Troye asked as Luke nodded his head quickly.

"Sure, just decorate the cookies," Luke said, somewhat ignoring her request.

________________________

Please check out the new books I posted and tell me your opinions for another update tonight.