3.1

Everyone in the room wondered who the girl was as they placed her on stretcher, and rolled her away  with Luke walking along with the doctors. Luke wanted to go with them to see if she was okay. Just as Luke left, the same training surgical doctor who Ashton had saw earlier came out of a room opposite to Felix's room.

"Oh, Hello Peter." Ashton said a little shaken up as Peter walked in.

"Hello, Ashton." Peter paused as he picked up Felix's chart. "I'm sorry about Troye, she's really sick. Her treatments make her memory a little fuzzy." Peter said flipping through the pages on Felix's chart.

"May I ask why she has the same last name as you?" Ashton asked quietly.

"Oh, Her parents left her here about two years ago, and gave up custody. She didn't really like her last name, and I came here every once in awhile to observe surgeries. I also helped attend to patients, and she happened to be one of them. I guess she considered me a friend, and her old last name was a long German name that was hard to spell. Soon after she started asking me to put my last name on her bracelets." Peter said smiling as unnoticed lies seeped through his teeth.

Little did Troye know, the name was a lie. He wasn't even a real person. Peter was a lie, just like the words from his mouth.

"That's so sweet." Ashton said smiling.

"Thank you, Felix it appears your sugar is a little low. I'll go get a nurse to get you some pills." Then just as he came, Peter disappeared.

They won't know the truth yet, just as it is stated before. Peter will stay a secret for a little longer. Luke walked in a few minutes later, and pulled Ashton from the room.

"Ash, Troye is an orphan." Luke said sadly as he held tight to Ashton's hand.

"I already know, babe." Ashton said smiling.

"I might be crazy, but-" Luke was interrupted by Ashton.

"I like crazy, and I know exactly what you're going to say. I always wanted a girl." Ashton said as Luke pulled out his phone to call Ashley and set the adoption up.

______________

PLEASE READ

So I love Troye so much, she is literally my favorite character beside Felix. So guys I need some help.

I need a few filler chapters, so any suggestions? Any thing you want to happen. I know exactly how this book is ending, but is there anything you all want to see first.

Any questions?

Also any suggestions for the characters in this book on who the end up with? Or who you ship them with.

Any characters you want added?

Love.