3.3

It seemed that the world was standing still as Luke repeated the words over and over in his head.

"That demon that raped me."

This young boy was just like Ashton. He had been through so much just like his husband.

"Luke? Are you okay?" Ashton asked as he reached over to take Luke's hand.

"Yeah, babe. Just thinking."  Luke mumbled before taking a turn.

"Daddddddyyyyyy! I wanna to go to the toy store!"  Jackson screamed as they passed the local mall.

"Jackson, baby, we have to go home though." Luke said as they stopped at a stop light.

"Luke, maybe it is good if we do. We can get some new clothes for Troye and pick a few things out for all of them." Ashton said to Luke as Jackson started jumping up and down in his seat.

"I guess so." Luke replied with a smile.

"Can I invite Nolan and Xavier?" Felix question as Luke turned the vehicle around and into the mall parking lot.

"Sure, love. I'll message the Chen's and Quincy's to see if they want to come." Ashton said smiling.

"Can I get a puppy? I want another puppy, papa!" Jackson said as Luke parked the car.

"Jackson, we have a puppy, Keegan." Ashton said as he got out of the car.

"Than a kitty!"  Jackson replied with a smile.

Luke got out of the car along with Troye and Felix then helped Jackson out of his car seat.

"So where to first?" Ashton questioned as the walked into the mall.

"Rue 21!" Felix and Troye quickly replied.

Soon all of them stood in the middle of a crowded Rue 21 while the two younger teens raced to the clearance rack. Troye and Felix were bonding quite nicely for just meeting a few days ago.

"This would look so cute on you!" Troye said holding up a pair of skin tight jeans and a pink shirt with a pocket on the chest.

"What size are the jeans? And this is a cute dress for you." Felix said reaching for the outfit.

"There are a two in girls jeans." Troye replied taking the dress.

"They'll fit, here's a skirt for..." Felix stopped as he felt a hand on his waist, and he turned around to see Nolan was behind him with his brother. "Don't do that." Felix mumbled running his hand through what he had left of his hair. The surgery had caused half of his hair to be shaved, but he didn't really care about it.

"Go try that on, and take this." Troye said handing Felix a few things then pushing him into the changing room.

On the other side of the store Luke had just told Jackson to go stand with Troye. Ashton and Luke, still being 18 and 22, had picked a few things out.

"Look at these, babe." Luke said wrapping his arms around Ashton from behind and showing him a pair of pink panties.

"Luke, the children are right over there." Ashton mumbled glanced around them to find no one was in their section.

"Maybe we can get the kids out of the house this Friday? I'd love to see you in them." Luke mumbled into Ashton's ear.

"Get them." Ashton said as he turned around and pulled Luke into a kiss. "I'll put it between some shirts so the kids don't see." Luke said as he pulled away a few moments later.

"I got some more shirts, is that okay?" Ashton asked.

"Honey, I've picked almost one hundred pieces of clothes out for you."  Luke said. "I'm loaded."  He added quickly.

"Let's go check on the kids." Ashton said smiling as he took Luke's hand, and walked over to the kids. They stood still as they saw Felix, Troye, Nolan, and Xavier laughing and smiling at each other.

Then someone had to ruin it.

A store rep a few feet away was frowning, and sending them nasty looks, but then she spoke up.

"How does a bald little girl and a boy who looks anorexic have such hot friends. You two should be dead, not hanging out with those hot guys."

It was silent as Felix held his hands over Jackson's ears. Luke, Ashton, Nolan, and Xavier looked like they were going to kill someone.

"Dead you say? Sweetie, I have been there done that. Do you know how it feels to die? I've done that twice already, and feeling your soul slowly slip away is not exactly fun." Troye paused glancing to Felix.

"Also, These two guys are our friends because we're nice, unlike you." Felix spat.

"And additionally, I didn't want to point this out in front of my kids, but I own this mall, and the chain Rue 21 along with a few others." Luke said stepping into the conversation. "So pack your things, because I am calling the manager, and telling her to fire you. Actually, Amy!" Luke finished calling for the manager.

"Yes?" A voice asked as in got closer until a small red haired girl was standing before them.

"This employee just violated the code of conduct, and should be dismissed immediately." Luke said pointing at the girl.

"Jess, you're fired. Pack your things." Amy said with a smile as Jess stood there in shock as Luke and Ashton led the children away.

"We literally have the best dads ever." Felix mumbled into Troye's ear as they went to check out.

______________________________________

Hi guys.

I'm sorry.

Please go read the chapter titled 'Note', please.

Love, xx.