14.W.G.P.C.G.R.

Izuku's Mind:What's happening? I can hear them. I can hear the screams,the usage of quirks,and destruction of the stadium,but the only quesiton I have is. Where am I?

As Izuku was finished with his thoughts he heard the sound of someone pulling away debris. He looked over to see who it was,but the only thing he saw was light.

Izuku's Mind:Maybe they're on the otherside. Never no until you give it a go...I guess.

Izuku then proceeded to crawl out of the debri that he was in towards the hole,but once he was out he was in a room that seemed like it had no connection to the stadium.

Izuku:Okay. Well... This is weird,and I've seen a walking electricity,but seriously why is this room here?

Izuku looked around the room,but as he was about to look back at the debris,but suddenly it had vanished and what's left of it was just a door.

Izuku:Today has been a really long day for me,and were like in Chapter 14 of this story and we're still on the day of the Sports Festival,but either way I digress. Let's see where this door leads.

Izuku then made his way towards the door,once he was near it he turned the knob and saw another room that again didn't have any connection to the stadium,but it was a place Izuku had known.

Izuku:No way. This couldn't happen to be...

???:Alright class Bakugo has a little thing he wants to share

Izuku looked towards the sound of the voice,and there he witnessed the moment he had remembered. The moment where Bakugo had shown off his quirk for the first time.

Izuku:I remember this moment. Wait a minute where is Mr. Stan? Okay memory I know you like to take me back in La La Land,but there was always the teacher who made school so fun? Where is Mr. Stan the Man?

As if it was like a wish granted,Izuku then saw a younger version of himself about to ask the teacher something.

Young Izuku:Excuse Miss. Where is Mr.Stan? I thought he promised he would be here today?

Ms. Teacher:Oh um...you see little one Mr.Stan said he was going to take a nap,for long time,but he'll be okay little guy.

Young Izuku:Oh Okay Miss.

Izuku's Mind:When is he ever going to wake u...oh now I know what she was meaning...
*eternal sadnees*

As Izuku was in the corner wishing he didn't put two and two together he also witnessed the moment where Bakugo had used his quirk for the first time.

Izuku:Ha g-good times r-right there.

As Izuku was finished with that a cloud of smoke had clouded the area,but once the smoke settled down Izuku was now back in his and his mothers home.

Izuku:The appartment home. We couldn't afford a house since,my bastard of a dad ended up leaving my mom and taking all the money with him,never will I forgive that sack of crap.

Young Inko:Izuku? What are you doing?

Izuku followed the sound of his mothers voice,as he followed he found himself infront of his door,he decided to open it and low and behold there was him and his mother,but he had noticed something from what his younger self was doing.

Young Inko:Hey Izuku what are you doing?

Young Izuku:Oh well Kacchan had developed his quirk and showed it off at school,and it was so cool. Also when he showed it off he was talking about what costume he would wear when he becomes a hero and I wanted to say mine,but he didn't want to hear it.