4.Confrontation

Announcer:Excellent we now have our 4 teams,but only one from each team will become the winner. So to fill in and change to a more appropriate stage we will give the students some time to rest,so go on students go rest and if you're hungry go and eat the food that's provided.

The stadium's alarm then rang allowing the students to either head back to their locker room to rest or head to the quad area to eat some food,but there was a green head who was holding onto his chest.

Izuku's Mind:Damn my slash mark has started to act up again. I've gotta get to my stash with the medical equipment,don't need to bleed during the next event.

Newsperson:"Now with news for the police station incident. It would seem that Spider-Man had gone inside the building."

Midoriya looked up and saw that on a nearby television they were talking about his scary experience.

Newsperson:From this footage from a bystander that was outside the station. It appears that Spider-Man had gone inside after whatever creature was inside the building. No other footage has been released,but it would seem that Spider-Man isn't the villain people think he is. Now back to you Jim

Midoriya was now cracking a little smile knowing that maybe he could rebuild the positive reputation he had with the people,before the USJ Incident.

Izuku's Mind:Guess this starts the process of getting my positive reputation back.

Shoto:Midoriya.

Izuku then turned around where he saw the living ice maker making his way towards him.

-Could you please follow me.

As Todoroki was nearing closer to Midoriya,what he had said next had Izuku felt that time and space had stopped.

"It's about that slash mark on your chest."

As Todoroki moved past Izuku the only thing going across his mind was.

'Oh god.'

In a hallway

In a hallway stood two figures with one who had his hands in his pockets and the other with a face who looks like he was being held at gunpoint.

Izuku:So...why did you want to talk about my said, "slash mark"?

Shoto:Midoriya,I just made up your slash mark so you could get out here.

Izuku:What?! What did you tell me that?!

Shoto:Midoriya don't worry just listen for about 5 minutes okay.

Izuku:Um...o-okay then Todoroki.

Izuku's Mind:Holy Crap I 100% thought he knew I was Spider-Man.

Shoto:I've heard that in the next event it'll be a 1v1.

Izuku's Mind:Oh really totally didn't know that.
*remembers the times he watched the Festival on tv*

There was a long silence in the area,with neither of the two teens moving nor saying anything. When about a good 3 minutes passed the short teen decided to start.

Izuku:Alright,well. Is that all you were gonna tell me?

Again there was a silence until about 5 minutes had passed that the tall teen decided to speak.