1.Sports Festival Part 1

(A/N:Here's Book 2 enjoy)

'It's times to show the pro heroes out here what I can do.'

As the trio exited the hallway they were now standing in the open on the field for the stadium.

Uraraka:Wow this stadium is huge?!

Bakugo:You've got that right Uraraka. What do you think Deku?

Izuku:I think its amazing.

As Izuku was admiring the stadium his thoughts were interrupted when a microphone pop was made.

Announcer:Could I please have everyone's attention? I would like to say welcome to this years UA Sports Festival,and I would also like to ask if the first year's spokesperson to please come forward.

As the announcer finished his speech Iida then proceeded towards where the announcer just was.

Izuku's Mind:How is he the spokesperson?! I thought Kacchan got more villian points in the entrance exam.

Announcer:Now could you please represent this years freshman with a good and wise speech.

Iida:I just want to say that my class is very skilled,very aggressive,and to be honest very strong.

Izuku's Mind:Man who knew Iida had an actual heart.

-So to all of my fellow classmates I wish you good luck.

-Maybe I won't humliate his ass in this tournament.

-But I do have something else to say.

-Questionmark what?

-and that is...

                  "I'm gonna win."

Suddenly all of the students that were inside the stadium started rioting with Class 1-A's reputation decreasing in likeness.

Bakugo's Mind:Why did I have a feeling he was gonna say that?

Uraraka's Mind:Hope all of the other students don't think we're like Iida,because that will be bad news bears.

Izuku's Mind:Change of plans I'm gonna destroy his ass and humiliate him today.

Iida then left the stage back towards his class where as he was going past the classmates they all gave him shocked faces.

Izuku's Mind:Geez,really did he have to mess up the class reputation with his stupid speech?!

Announce:Alrighty well thank you Mr.Iida now I wish you all good luck for this years Festival now let the event...

                         BEGIN!!!

As the announcer announced the start of the festival a big wheel was brought up where it selected an event for the competitors to participate.

Izuku's Mind:I know what this wheel is for its to decided what event we will do usually we do a race at the start,bet 5 bucks we'll do that first.

Announcer:Now the activity you all will do is...

Race!!

-Called it.

As the students made their way towards the gate and as they got ready Izuku was thinking to himself.