First Entry: Beauty In The Forest

Kabanata 1

Alfredson Turner walked down the aisle of Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3. The crowd was so thick that he could not breath and the noise…it was giving him headaches.

Home sweet home.

He smiled bitterly. He was just forced to go back to the Philippines because his father wanted him to take in charge in their company.  He was against the decision but his father threatened to disown him  if he did not bown down on his decision.

As if he treated me his own.

He shook his head trying not to make his day any worst.  Never mind.  

His fist clinched. He will make sure that he will only stay here for just a week. He will show to his dad that business was not for him. Besides, his life was on New York not here in the Philippines.

Adjusting his dark sunglasses, he craned his neck and looked for a familiar man that was supposed to fetch him. It’s been twenty years since he came back in the Philippines and that was a really long time. He even forgot some of the places. He's one hundred percent sure that he will get a scold from his mother if she found out about that.

He sighed.

He didn’t know if it’s a good or bad thing. He won’t forget this place if his father didn’t drag them to New York when he was still seven years old. It was his entire father’s fault, nothing else.

“Hey, handsome.”

His brows furrowed when a girl waved at his direction. He looked back just to make sure that she was calling him and nobody else. People passed at him like they don't just give a care. She walked in his direction but he just stayed on his ground.

Alfredson flashed her a smile – a smile that melted every girl’s knees. She stumbled and he rushed at her side.

Poor woman. Couldn’t blame my good looks.

He smelled the air.

Strawberry.

He restrained himself form crinkling his nose. He totally loathed that fruit. He wanted to push her away no matter how sexy she was.  Her silky legs showed off and he gulped.  A burning on his throat emerged and went down on his manhood. Strawberry smell or not, he reacted at what he saw.

Dammit! Refrain yourself, Alfred. You came here not because of this woman. But then again, who was he to resist the delicious food? She seemed to notice his reaction for she smiled knowingly.  She got him.

“Am I sexy?” she purred seductively.

Her hands were now on his neck and she was now pulling him towards that pouty lips of her. That red lips. He secured his hold on her waist. She giggled like those women who were following him like a plague. Before he could claim those beautiful lips, a tapped on his shoulder made him stop. Irritated at the intruder, he faced him or her with a deep scowl on his face.

“What?” He didn’t hide his irritation.

“B-babe…” He heard the woman in his arms said. She suddenly let go of his neck and stay as far away from him. “Babe, nagkakamalika ng inaakala.”

“Anong ginagawa mo, Judy?” A vein on the man’s neck was visible.

Alfredson put his free hands on his pocket. He whistled and enjoyed the beautiful scene in his face. The man was ticked. Totally.

“Nag-uusap lang kami. ‘Di ba?” Judy looked at him. Her eyes were pleading like she wanted to be saved from her boyfriend’s wrath.

“I’m sorry but I don’t understand.”