Part 6

Four days later Louis is able to get out of bed, Harry has been at work the past two days and Louis misses him like crazy, the boys shifts have been altered a little and someone has been home with Louis but that's going to change next week when the boys are all back on shift together most days.

Louis has been sitting at the window in the lounge room, looking out into the streets of London. This is one of his favourite spots, he just watches everyone. He is so high up that the people below look quite small be he can still see well enough.

Louis has been rather restless after another bad nights sleep, he's been waiting for Harry to come home all day.

"Kiddo, I really, really need you to come and eat something" Drew says from the kitchen behind Louis.

Drew has the day off today and is the one at home with Louis.

"I'm not hungry" Louis replies as he goes back to people watching.

"I understand, believe me I do but I need you to eat, you haven't had anything all day and Harry and Scott will kill me" Drew says.

Louis sighs and looks to Drew.

"I don't like it Drew" Louis says upset.

Drew sighs,

"I know kiddo, just Something small hey, How about some crackers with cheese and an apple?" Drew asks.

Louis knows he can't not eat forever, as much as he wants to, so he agrees, he doesn't want to disappoint the boys.

"How's about just crackers and no cheese and half an apple?" Louis compromises.

Drew smiles slightly, Louis is getting more comfortable around them and who is Drew to deny such a gorgeous boy.

Drew chuckles.

"Alright, alright, you win" Drew says.

Louis smiles and blushes looking down. He's so grateful the boys are so kind to him. Troy would have backhanded Louis, beat him and let him starve for a week if Louis had said that to him.

Drew brings Louis a plate over and Louis takes it hesitantly. Drew sits on the other side of the window sill and eats a snack too.

The boys all being Doctors are super conscious of their health and fitness. They only keep the best foods in the house, although having Louis around they might consider sneaking the odd treat in.

Louis nibbles on his crackers and Drew takes note of how Louis eats, it's like he's savouring the cracker incase he doesn't get another one.

"You like watching people?" Drew asks smiling, as he tries not to think about Louis past.

"Yeah, just, wondering about them, it passes the time I guess" Louis says.

"This is my favourite spot, I like to sit here and read on my days off" Drew says.

"What do you like to read?" Louis asks taking another bite of his cracker.

"Philosophy mostly, also medical history" Drew says.

"I don't know much about medical history, it sounds interesting" Louis says.

"I love it, I can read it to you, sometime, if you'd like" Drew says carefully, not wanting to trigger Louis.

"I'd....yeah...I'd like that, my dad used to read to me when I couldn't sleep too, seems to be happening a lot lately" Louis says ashamed

"I know, give yourself time kiddo, it's okay. Listen, anytime you can't sleep, no matter what time it is, come find me, wake me up, I don't care, I will read to you until you fall asleep" Drew says.