3 years ago, huh? Where was I? Middle school? So... definitely before the hero course. 

"Wait, I'm not sure but-" I tried starting, but he cut me off impatiently.

"Come on!" palms facing upwards, he aimed some small explosions at me, tapping his foot rapidly.

Wait a minute. A woman I had saved before UA....

Could it be?!

"Are you the child of the quirkless woman?" I gasped. 

"Hah?!" his face scrunched up, offended by my assumption. "The old hag is not quirkless, dumbass. It's just not noticeable if you don't know what it is." he shouted into my face, holding up a fist as if trying to threaten me.

I was about to reply, but his hands suddenly let out miniature explosions, making me freeze up.

Noticing that I wouldn't speak any further, he poked at my chest with a finger and growled, "Uraraka (M/N). You, you are the person who ruined my life, my parents expectations of me, the rules I wanted to live by and, f*ck, even my idol." he stopped to glare at me directly in the eye. "That night when you saved my mother, her opinion on me changed completely. She now thinks I am an arrogant yet worthless and weak son. She rambled on and on about the night you saved her. How courageous you were. How strong you were. Just, how great you were. She told me how much she wanted me to be like you. She wished to have a son just like you, not like the heap of trash I, apparently, am." I heard a slight crack in his voice, a struggling sound, as if he was trying to hold back his tears. "After that, I despised you, yet I also admired you. You suddenly replaced All Might and became my idol, because I wanted to reach my parents' expectations. But, of course, it never happens." Turning his face to the side, his eyes squeezed shut to hold in the tears threatening to spill out. "They will always think I'm worthless compared to you." Covering his eyes with his arm, refusing to show any type of weakness. "You ruined my life! That is why! I hate you!" Punching my left shoulder roughly, he hiccups "What can I do when every achievement I get seems to be not enough for my parents just because of one night. If you hadn't interfered, my life would have been just fine you asshole!" 

Bakugou let out a hoarse shout before punching my left shoulder again, the hits slowly became weaker, as he relies on his explosions in an attempt to hurt me.

His angry facade has entirely fallen apart the moment he confesses all his thoughts he had kept deep down all these years. 

Stumbling forward, he fell into my chest. Hitting it weakly with a fist as he cries into it at the same time.

Soon, his cries turned into quiet sobs. Stopping my awkward head patting, I push him up by the shoulders, determined to say something that was at least a little bit comforting.

Weirdly, my instincts made me slap my hands onto the cheeks of the aggressive Bakugou Katsuki.

"Wha- why did you do that!?"

"Bakugou-san. What are you doing right now?" I boldly asked, ignoring him. 

"Eh?"

"Why are you telling me this and crying like baby?" I dared to continue. 

"What did you sa-"

Cutting him off, I returned my hands to his slumped shoulders. "Do you really think everything you have said just now, should have been said to me?" I shook his shoulders lightly. His expression glazed with slight shock at my statement. 

"Bakugou Katsuki, after you win the sports festival, I want you to go home and say everything you have said to me, right in front of your parents. Tell them what you are feeling, Bakugou-san. They are your parents, they will understand." I gave him a grin, and pushed up his dropped jaw to close his open mouth. 

"Promise me." I held out my pinkie. "Promise me, you will tell everything to your parents." 

Huffing, he swatted my hand away. Turning his head to the side, "I don't need to do that sh*t. I get it okay?" 

"Aww, come on Bakugou-san, how about a handshake then, would that be less embarrassing for the great Bakugou Katsuki?" 

"What did you say you little bi-"

Not letting him finish his offensive sentence I yanked his hand towards my free hand. "Come on, don't be whiny." I teased.

Grumbling something under his breath, he ripped his hand away and shook my hand obediently. 

"Haha! Good boy." I laughed, poking at his non existent cheek fat.

"Shut up, you moron. I'm leaving before you do anything embarrasing like just now." Continuing his angry grumbling he walked away down the corridor.

Smiling with glee, I can see the posture of Bakugou has changed. No, it was still the same terrible posture, but it almost seemed... happier?

Right, one last thing.

"Bakugou, you better win this damn festival!" I shouted down the hallway. Grinning when I saw his figure stop.

Turning, I was shocked to see, a genuine smile on his face, "You really are dumb if you think I would lose!"  he shouts back before continuing down the hallway, till he disappeared from my sight.

You idiot, of course I know you will win. 

Pausing, I held a proud smile that I was at least able to do something to help the frustrated male.

He is going to kick ass in the next match.

The match....

Wait a minute!

"AGH!" I shouted out. I turned around and bolted down the hallway as fast as I can. 

I completely forgot I wanted to check up on Ochaco!

*Extended ending*

"Aizawa-san, I'm lost...." I whispered into the phone when the man on the other side finally answered the call.

"What do you mean you are lost?" the man grumbled, obviously discontent with the sudden call.

"I can't find the house, they all look the same." I whined into the phone.

"Look, (M/N), maybe you shouldn't go to his house just to make sure he did what he promised. That's just creepy."

Oops, disappointed dad mode activated.

"Oh shut up, you helped me this far, you should continue." I laughed into the phone. "I just need to know which house it is."

"This is definitely illegal..."

"You bet your ass it is."

*End*

Hey guys :D sorry this chapter was late, I'm currently really sick so I just started this today. Also sorry, I forgot I had to write this chapter before (M/N) meets 1A. Btw, the extended ending does not apply to the next chapters about the sports festival.