Chapter 13: Something Unexpected pt.1

Still Deku's Point Of View

I jolt up from my bed, my hair a mess, and my eyes widen. I pant various times before noticing the time. Why am I dreaming about this? I'm so confused.

I sigh as I swing my legs to the side to get up and start decorating my room. It was a regular Saturday morning so I could relax all day. The time read nine in the morning gave me enough time to do my morning leg exercises to get my leg as good as new. My doctor's appointment isn't in a few days, but I want to improve significantly.

As I tap my posters on the wall, my phone vibrates. I look over my shoulder and walk towards my phone to read a good morning message from, my angry boyfriend:

[AngryBoi]: Morning nerd. I hope you dreamed about me fucking you this morning~

I blush at the text before rolling my eyes and sending him a reply. After hitting send, I threw my phone on my messy bed before continuing to place my figures and y posters in my room. I knew my room was still a mess from yesterday's massive explosion, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't put up my posters and such! I'm a free man!

After organizing one side of the room with my goods from home, I walk over to the foot of the bed and do some leg exercises. Meanwhile, I exercise my leg. I pushed in my earbuds and played some sweet music. Twenty more, and I can take a break.

   Time-Lapse

After my morning leg exercises, I walk to the restroom for a quick shower. I twisted the cold knob first to rinse out all the sweat from my body, trembling from the cold, before turning the warm knob to ease my coldness. I sigh with relief before carefully getting out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my waist before exiting the restroom to change into my regular green military pullover hoodie and black kneecap shorts.

I walk back into the restroom, entirely changed, with a towel drying my hair as I walk over to the sink to brush my teeth. I need to get breakfast. I wonder what everyone is going to do today? I place both hands on the corner of the sink before thinking to myself: this dream, what does it all mean? I don't believe All might have these types of plans when he inherited one for all. Why, all of a sudden, do I get these visions? I have to tell All Might.

I raised my head, looking at myself in the mirror; my wavy hair was all over the place, and my eyes were wide open. I removed my hands from the sink, grabbed my toothbrush from the cup in the corner, and applied some toothpaste. As I started massaging my gums, I felt a force pull me into the mirror. I spit the remaining toothpaste out of my mouth before dropping my toothbrush on the floor. I grunt with pain as I land on my leg. I turn over and see myself on the floor, out cold?!

I crawl rapidly toward the mirror and try to escape it, but nothing seems to work. My body slowly fell to the floor. I started to bang and bang on the mirror, yelling and yelling for help so someone would notice, but no one came. I sat on my ass and looked out the same mirror. What the hell is happening to me? First, I get the weird visions, and then I get trapped inside my goddamn mirror? What is the actual—

Then, it hit me. I tried to focus on leaving the mirror, which made me a ghost. I exited the mirror in one piece, but the only difference was I was floating in mid-air. I reached down to my body to try and get back in it until I felt another force pull me back. I look up and notice another ghost. He helped me and spoke to me.

"You must be Izuku Midoriya, correct?" The ghost asked me as he released my hand. I nodded as I looked into his red ruby eyes, reminding me of my boyfriend's eyes.

"Well, Midoriya, my name is Genkai. I'm Bakugou's ghost," He says with a bright smile. I furrow my eyebrows as I follow him out of the restroom.

"Bakugou's ghost?" My voice cracked as I asked Kachaan's ghost. He nods before guiding me outside my dorm, where Kachaan happened to be running down the hallway to get to my room. I quickly follow Kachaan into my room and notice him cradling my body.

"What will happen to me?" I ask Genkai as I feel tears develop in my eyes.

"Well, for some reason, your inner self wanted you to come out of your body," Genkai says.

"My inner self? I have a headache from so much information." I say as I turn away from Kachaan, cradling me in his arms.

"Take it easy, my child," He says as he offers his hand. I accepted his hand, which meant I would be teleported to an area I never thought existed.

"Genkai, if Kachaan has a ghost, do I have one too?" I say in realization.

"Yes, and your ghost's name is Aika. She has green emerald eyes just like yours." Genkai describes her to me before pointing at her in the distance. I thank Genkai for his time before hovering over the rest of the ghosts below me to make it toward her. Once getting there, she guided me somewhere else. Somewhere where I wish I hadn't seen.

She didn't say a word; instead, she shoved my head into the ground, causing me to teleport to another unknown area. An area where my mother and father get divorced. Why is my ghost showing me these horrible memories? Then, I was teleported to when my mother was so worried about me when I was at the police station being interrogated for a murder. Why the hell is this happening to me?!

Suddenly, the door in the distance opened, which sucked me into the mirror for my bathroom. I looked through it and saw Kachaan's head buried in my chest. I make a fist and punch the mirror as hard as possible before shattering it into a million pieces. As I flew out of the mirror, Kachaan's eyes were on the shattering mirror while I was sucked into my body.

I started to open my eyes to feel myself in my body. For some reason, my leg wasn't hurting anymore. I began to move, which caused Kachaan to shift his eyes from the mirror to me. He then pulls me on his lap and holds me tight.

"Kachaan..." I said, holding his hand. He looks down at me with a genuine smile on his face.

"How long was I out for?" His smile turned into a frown as he looked away. I tugged on his arm for him to tell me. He wiped out the minimal tears running down his cheeks before speaking to me. Back at me with teary eyes. How long was I out for later?

"About four hours," Kachaan says, shocking me. Was I out for that long? It's felt like minutes! I stand up, with Kachaan helping, before falling into Kachaan's eyes.

"Thank you for taking care of me," I say without consciousness as I close my eyes for a tiny bit. And thank you, too, Aika, for looking out for me.

To be continued

Edited with → 61 corrections and a word count of 1266