Chapter 17

Taehyung was busy waiting for jungkook in the cafe.
He thought jungkook was in deep trouble with sehun.
Because he wasn't coming.

Tae decided to wait for a few more minutes.
2 minutes later he heard the bell ring he looked up but it wasn't Jungkook.

5 guys covered in black and masks covering their face came in. They sat in a table not far from where Taehyung sat. He was starting to get suspicious until he heard another bell that caught his attention. He turned and saw jungkook looking at him along with his friends who looked.... Well dead.

Jungkook smiled and walked over to Taehyung. He smiled as well and got up to hug jungkook. They hugged and sat down. Taehyung looked at Dino and Mingyu and asked "What happened to you?"

Dino and mingyu looked at each other before shifting uncomfortably in their seats. Jungkook smirked at the sight and decided to speak up. "Remember last night? When someone was following us?yea it was them. "

Taehyung whipped his head to glare at them. Mingyu was busy rubbing Dino's hands like they were the most interesting thing and Dino was busy looking out the window like if he was bored.

Taehyung sighed and just said "its fine. "

Dino and mingyu looked at each other in shock thank turned to tae.
"You mean you won't hit us?" Mingyu asked.

Taehyung frowned and said "No why?"

Mingyu and Dino both turned to look at jungkook who was glaring.
"What?! You got mad at me yesterday because you couldn't catch them now you're saying it's fine!!!? That's bullshit right there I taught them a lesson! Because a leader should punish their members when they don't do something right and without permission! Next time don't be bitching like a kid just cause you couldn't fucking catch them and than blame me!" jungkook yelled at tae.
Causing everyone to look at them.
Even the 5 mysterious guys.
Jungkook looked at one of them and his eyes widened.
He turned back around to look at Dino and Mingyu.

~~~~~

Jungkook was pale. Ghost pale.
He was frozen. Dino and Mingyu were confused and looked at the guys. They didn't see anyone familiar. So they were worried that jungkook had been hiding something.

Taehyung as well turned to look. One guy in particular was still staring at jungkook.
Taehyung grew jealous. Because he was looking at his boyfriend.

The other stranger and him locked eyes for a sec.
When the guy stood up and walked towards them. He walked over to jungkook. Mingyu and Dino were alert. Tae was as well.

The guy tapped jungkook on the shoulder causing jungkook to look up at him.
He stiffened. The guy motioned him to follow him. Jungkook obeyed and followed the guy out the door before turning to look at his friends and boyfriend. He gave them a reassuring smile and nod.

They watched as jungkook and the other walked out.
The guy asked jungkook something and he nodded.
The guy pulled out his phone and tapped on it. The next minute his friends that were still in the cafe got up as well and went to stand by him.

Taehyung looked to see that jungkook was standing tall and not being intimidated by anyone.
Jungkook said something and the guy nodded.

Jungkook suddenly raised his fist the guy did too and all of a sudden they started doing this... Handshake.
They looked like chickens.

Tae Dino and mingyu were confused. Wasn't jungkook scared a while ago?
They saw jungkook and the guy laughing and than hugging.
The guy took off his mask as well as his friends.

Dino than slammed his hand on the table and said "Oh! Now I know. How could we forget!? Mingyu remember Theo? "
Mingyu thought for a moment that Burt into laughter.
"You mean the kid that once got his head stuck in a toilet seat because be lost a bet! Hell yea I do. "

Dino looked at tae and said "Theo and jungkook were very close. Like so close but after jungkooks brother died they started fading away. Theo changed. Wasn't the same old one. He disappeared one day. But now it looks like he is back. I wonder why we weren't informed about this. Leader baekhyun was talking about another gang that could attack. But never said anything. He never mentioned Theo was back. But I guess after so long jungkook was scared cause he thought Theo had forgot about him and left him. You know who suffered the most.... It was jungkook. Jungkook and Kai were so close hell they would bath together and not have a problem. Jungkook changed. He used to be a shy, quiet and loving kid. But now he's a fucking brat and noisy ass motherfucker and cold hearted as well. But then you came. But that won't last long he'll turn into a bitch halfway through the your relationship. Oh and by the way he snor- YAA HHHH!!!"
Dino was cut off by an angry jungkook pulling his ear.

His face was red and he yelled "Yahh hyung quit saying bullshit about me! You fucking bitch go suck Mingyus dick and quit being a nosy ass!"

Dino held his ear and said to tae "you see? Cold bitch!"

Tae only grinned and looked at Theo who was behind jungkook and had his arm wrapped around his shoulder.
Taehyung glared. Theo saw and decided to make him mad.
He than wrapped his arms around jungkooks waist and whispered to him "let's make him jealous. "
Jungkook nodded and giggled.

Taehyung didn't like it at all.
First Theo whispers something to his boyfriend to which he smiles and than giggles.

Taehyung was getting pissed.
Theo than put his head on jungkooks shoulder and stuck his tongue out at Tae.

Taehyung decided enough was enough. He snatched jungkook away from Theo and made him sit on his lap. Theo his members Dino and mingyu were shocked at his actions.
Jungkook just shrugged casually as if he was used to it. But inside he was freaking out. Theo and his members looked at each other then their watches.

Theo turned to look at jungkook and said "Well time flies quick. I gotta go because I'm busy. It was nice seeing you kookie. " Theo smiled and jungkook who pouted.
"Why?" he whined.
Theo stepped over to jungkook who was still sitting in taehyungs lap. And squeezed his cheeks before saying "Theo gotta work. I have to make some calls. And I have to do something important "

Jungkook smiled and nodded. Theo smiled back and was going to hug him when taehyung put an arm out.
"Not this time. " he said.
Theo glared and still decided to hug jungkook. Jungkook smiled and got off taehyungs lap to hug his friend.
Taehyung groaned. They just smiled at a jealous tae. After the goodbyes they went back to whatever they were doing.
Unaware of a person sitting in a car watching everything happen.

???pov
He smirked and pulled his phone out to call his boss. He heard a click on the other end that said what.
"Boss, I found the kid Byun Jungkook. And you won't believe what else I'm seeing. "
He said.
His boss said "What?"

He smirked before saying.
"Our lovely Byun Jungkook is in a relationship with BTS leaders son Kim Taehyung. "

He heard his boss chuckling at the other end. "Well guess we gotta hurry up and start attacking. We gotta kidnap the boy first. You know I want him. For bargain. Many of our Friends want Byun Jungkook. Not for him to be dead. But to be able to make him pregnant and have heirs for their places for when they die. They need a powerful one. And he is. So make sure he doesn't get pregnant with BTS. We need a fresh one. Virgin. And ready for a few kids. Did the kid go meet him? "he asked.
The responded with a 'yeah'

His boss cleared his throat and said "Keep me updated. "

The guy chuckled and said "No problem. "
He clicked for the call to end and watched how jungkook and tae were happily looking at each other.

He smirked and said. "We will finally be able to destroy Chanyeols life. And of course his son's. "

HERE COMES THE MOTHERFUCKING BEEFFFFFFFF