"New Year's Resolution? Hmm... probably to earn more money to help mom and to improve my body... physically and mentally," Daniel said, "How about you Jay?"

"..."

Daniel exploded red as he said, "Jay! No, we're not discussing doing 'that' to celebrate the New Years! Be serious!"

Jay shrugged as Daniel patted his arm in embarrassment.

"..."

"Okay, that's normal." Daniel said with a smile, Jay kissed Daniel's cheek and sat on the floor.

"..."

"You're going to rest for a bit? Sure. I'll wake you up when our shift is over." Daniel replied.

Jay closed his eyes behind his bangs and fell asleep.

Meanwhile Daniel looked down at his hands, thinking, 'It's hard to choose one.'

---

Awakening in his taller body after a couple hours and parting ways with Jay to go and switch bodies, Daniel woke up to see DG's face over his.

His eyes widened as he gulped the water and pill that DG had slipped in his mouth.

'What? What did he slip inside me?' Daniel thought as he gulped the water and pill down as DG pulled away.

"You're up," DG said, "Are you sober?"

Daniel blushed as he looked away from DG's eyes, heart beating faster, he nodded in response and thought, ' How is he so casual about doing something like this?'

DG smiled a small one but you could clearly see it.

'His smile is nice, it makes him more approachable and kind,' Daniel spoke aloud, "You should smile more..."

DG raised an eyebrow as he said, "Hmm... no thanks."

Daniel sat up slowly as DG wrapped an arm around Daniel's waist, loosely.

"Why not?" Daniel asked.

"Because." DG replied.

"Yeah?" Daniel pressed for him to continue.

"Too much work, I might pull a muscle if I smile too much." DG said, Daniel felt the other's head fall onto his shoulder.

"Did you stay up and take care of me?" Daniel asked, DG nodded.

"So now, since you're up.... I'm going to sleep. Night," DG said before he fell onto Daniel's lap, out cold.

Daniel blinked in disbelief.

'He literally fell asleep in a second...' Daniel thought, DG's face was more relaxed as he slept, less intimidating and more in a way innocent.

Daniel felt his heart skip a beat and his face heat up.

'He looks kissable.... What am I saying?' Daniel thought as he slapped himself internally.

'Remember, Jay has feelings... he hates DG.... yet he tolerates him for my sake... meanwhile DG seems to hate Jay not even calling him by his first name and is definitely hiding a
lot inside...' Daniel thought, he was moving closer to DG's head without noticing.

Daniel apologized to Jay internally as he thought, 'Maybe one kiss wouldn't hurt... I'm sorry Jay! I'll make out with you later!'

Nervously, Daniel shifted closer to DG's face, gently as possible he moved DG's head up.

'Here goes...' Daniel thought as he slowly kissed DG.

---

SNAP!