Just My Type

A/N: Yet another chapter named after a song, I think this one fits a Janiel moment more to be honest, it's cute yet awkward just like those two.

                                                                  Chapter 3: Just My Type

By the time school ended, Zack, Mira, Daniel and Jay began walking to the movie house.

Zack and Mira were walking a bit faster than Daniel and Jay, discussing something (most likely Mira telling Zack to not get in a fight as usual.).

Daniel stole a glance at Jay who was chomping on yet another piece of gum. His 8th piece since they started walking to the movie house.

As soon as the piece of gum in Jay's moth lost its flavor it would be spit into a napkin then replaced with a new one right away.

'I had no idea Jay was a gum addict, maybe he has an obsession with mint?' Daniel thought to himself as he brushed his hand against Jay's.

It caught Jay off guard as he looked at Daniel with a curious look, Daniel gave him a smile before he spoke. "You really like gum, Jay. How many sticks do you go through a day?" Daniel asked before slapping himself internally when he made the question seem like Jay was a gum addict who had one too much but still continued.

"..."

"Oh, that many? Wow I expected a lot more, I mean gum does help with stress but chewing it all the time can make your jaw ache you know?" Daniel responded as Jay nodded in agreement.

He'd switch to tic-tacs during the movie just to debunk Daniels thought of him being a gum addict.

Once at the movie house, the four weren't surprised to see a lot of people there to ease stress after jobs and school or just to see a movie for a cure to boredom.

"Zack and I will get the tickets, how about you and Jay get the snacks? Popcorn and cola is good enough for me." Mira said as Zack went along with Mira's snack choice.

Jay stood next to Daniel in the snack line, still chewing the gum as he noticed the girls and guys eying Daniel and whispering about how cute and handsome he was.

Jay felt a tinge of annoyance when a few gutsy girls tried to snag his and Daniel's phone number but luckily backed down right away after rejection.

Daniel finally got to he front of the line with Jay helping pay for and holding the snacks as they went to meet up with Zack and Mira who were waiting for them.

Daniel politely refused the money that the two tried to give him in return for buying their snacks only stopping when Daniel mentioned that they bought the tickets for himself and Jay.

All four entered the theater where Half-Light was playing choosing to sit near the back in the middle since most of the front and middle were taken by squealing fangirls or couples.

Mira and Zack whispered quietly as Daniel sipped his drink quietly.

He noticed Jay popping in tic-tacs instead of gum wondering why Jay was doing that.

Placing the tub of popcorn in between them, Daniel said," You should taste this popcorn, Jay it's good."

To prove his point Daniel put a few into his mouth with an exaggerated 'Mmm'.

Jay smiled at this and allowed himself some popcorn.

The lights dimmed as ads for other movies played.

People still chatted but it was much more quieter.

Zack slipped his arm around Mira, happy when she leaned into him as ads played.

Jay looked at Daniel who was fixated on the screen as if he was absorbing as much as he could of the movie house like it was the last time he'd ever enter.

'Well he did seem to come from a poor family...' Jay thought but shook his head, 'It's not my business to poke into Daniel's personal life.'

The beginning monologue to Half-Light started and already Jay knew it would be boring for him.

Even Zack was tolerating watching the movie just to be with Mira.

Daniel watched as he occasionally popped popcorn into his mouth, Jay offly was fascinated by this display of watching Daniel watch a movie with laser focus and popping a few pieces of popcorn into his mouth every 5 minutes.

Jay sighed as he looked away to see the main girl and guy meet, the girl being harassed and the guy stepping in to save her. Ah the damsel in distress trope that was seriously getting old.

Jay closed his eyes beneath his bangs, leaning back into his chair soon falling asleep.

"You're being so rough today, Jay." The voice of the dark haired male said as Jay nibbled the place near the bandages, running his hands in the dark hair of the other as his other felt along his chest.

He heard a gasp when his hand went a bit lower past his stomach as the male stiffened under Jay's touch.

Jay smirked into the neck as he pressed a kiss onto the band aid before moving to the collarbone and nibbling there, hands musing themselves in his blonde hair.

He could hear the gasps and moans the other was letting out before two hands were placed on his shoulders and he was pushed away just when his hand was reaching into the other's pants.

"?"

"No, you did nothing wrong, it's too soon to go further....I'm scared." The other's voice trembled as he said this.

Jay nodded in understanding as he pulled the other into his embrace before lifting his head to connect their lips.

Jay woke up right as the credits rolled, happy that the movie was over but sad because he'd have to separate from Daniel to go home.

"It was a great movie right Zack? It is better than the book." Mira said as Zack smiled and agreed with her.

Jay looked over at Daniel who as soon as the credits were finished and the lights back on asked Jay about what he thought about the movie.

"..."

"Oh not your type? Well I liked it surprisingly, but its just as explicit as the book." Daniel spoke as he flushed red remembering the sexual scenes.

Zack and Mirahad told Jay they were going to the restroons leaving the two handsome dudes standing at a wall, in between posters looking awkward as people gawked more at Daniel and made him feel awkward.

Daniel glanced at Jay who popped a tic-tac into his mouth before the ground.

"Hey Jay?"

Jay looked curiously at Daniel.

"I like your shoes."

Jay tried to not laugh at the random compliment, but allowed a smile onto his face to offer as compensation to Daniel for trying to avoid feeling awkward under the stares.

"..."

"It's the best pickup line I have! C'mon Jay it's not that funny!" Daniel pouted as Jay thought about it.

'He's awkward yet kind, confident yet unsure at the same time, and helps others in need or being bullied,' Jay thought as he saw Zack and Mira emerge and all of them began leaving the movie house.

Jay could smell the faint smell of Daniel's blood like a pleasant smelling perfume.

'He's just my type in all categories.' Jay thought as he felt his fangs poke at his tongue, he reached into his pocket only to be met with horror that the gum and tic-tacs had fallen out.

Leaving no suppressant for his thirst.

A/N: I'm done posting for today, good night and thanks for reading.