Stay

Chapter 27: Stay

Daniel huffed as he ran in his original body with Vasco, he had to admit he had been slacking.
Vasco had noticed too that Daniel had less stamina than before.

"C'mon Little Daniel, one more block!" Vasco encouraged as Daniel panted.

"Please Vasco..... Break!" Daniel heaved as he bent and placed his hands on his knees.

Vasco looked disappointed, "You used to be able to run more than this..."

Daniel gulped guilty.

"Sorry..." Daniel said, Vasco's face softened.

"It's okay Little Daniel, it's because you worry about Jay right? He's a strange but strong one." Vasco said, Daniel was surprised.

Daniel nodded as he pinked slightly, "Yeah, Jay is important to me."

Vasco nodded but he said, "Don't make him an excuse not to train harder."

Daniel nodded, he now had motivation to run more.

He even ran three more blocks, ahead of Vasco all because he thought of Jay.

As Daniel ran he thought, 'If I keep working out and eating right.... What'll happen to my other body? WIll it disappear?'

Daniel shook his head, he didn't want to think about it for now.

----

"Jay~" Daniel said, Jay smiled as he nipped on Daniel's neck.

Dragging his fangs against the skin, as Daniel giggled and said that it tickled.

The puppies scampered around them as Enu watched them play on the floor.

"Do you want to drink some?" Daniel asked, Jay had only drank blood once in the 3 months. He needed to drink twice according to DG.

"..."

"Yeah, you can have some. Just get me some water and bread first, please." Daniel said.

Jay went and got the items Daniel requested, placing them on the table.

Pushing Daniel to lay comfortably on the couch.

Daniel squirmed as he felt Jay nip his neck lightly, then placing a kiss on it.

"...?"

"Yes, I'm ready." Daniel said so Jay sunk his fangs into Daniel's neck.

Daniel drew a deep breath as Jay drank, clutching the back of Jay's shirt tightly the other hand in Jay's hair.

Jay pulled away a minute later, Daniel's wound was sealed after he pulled away.

"..."

"Yeah, I'm okay." Daniel said as Jay handed him the bread and water.

The dogs wagged their tails as they snuggled against Daniel's legs.

Jay kissed Daniel's cheek causing Daniel to smile as he drank and ate.

Once the glass was empty and the bread was in his stomach, Daniel leaned into Jay.

"So what do you want to do now?" Daniel asked, the puppies went to gather with their mother in the corner.

"..."

Daniel smiled as he kissed Jay on the lips.

"Maybe later, after we get married." Daniel suggested.

Jay sighed as he pretended to be disappointed.

Daniel laughed as he hugged Jay close and kissed him deeply.