Dark Bond

A/N: This story is worse than all the Twilight books combined.

Chapter 21: Dark Bond

Daniel stared at DG, waiting for a response, a reaction, anything really.

DG merely blinked at him.

Daniel didn't waver, even when DG's eyes met his.

"You're different." was the response Daniel was given, he was disappointed.

Daniel frowned at the short response, he wanted to know more so he opened his mouth to continue speaking.

Daniel was stopped short when DG replied again, "At first I was intrigued when the President was keeping an eye on you.... So I wanted to see what it was all about."

'The president? Crystal's dad?' Daniel thought, he was interested in what DG might say next, but, all he was met with was silence. No more elaboration.

Daniel sat there disappointed, he pulled out his phone and decided to text Jay.

----

The phone rung loudly in the quiet bathroom, a tub full of black swished slightly.

Jay emerged from the tub that was full of his black blood, panting for breath.

Black dripped down from his blonde hair, down his chest and muscles and back.

Panting, Jay looked at the phone that rung signaling that he had a message.

Pulling himself out of the tub, letting his blood drip to the floor went to go check on who had messaged him.

He snapped to attention when he saw that it was from Daniel, quickly unlocking his phone to read his message.
'Jay, trapped now in an awkward car ride. Need a distraction also are you doing okay? You left school without telling me.'

Jay felt guilt gnaw at him, he had left immediately to try and get rid of his blood-lust doppleganger that only acted in self-interest and forgot about Daniel.

He vowed to take Daniel on an amazing first date as soon as he got rid of his doppleganger permanently.

He texted back, 'Sorry, it was really urgent but yes, I'm fine.'

Daniel texted back right away, 'That's good.'

Jay then decided to press about who he was riding with, 'Who are you riding the car with?'

Daniel seemed to hesitate to for a minute since the response came 2 minutes instead of right away, 'I'm with DG.'

What? Did Daniel actually type he was with DG? Of all people? He'd understand if it was with Crystal since she and Daniel were friends or even Gun, but DG?

Jay felt irritation bubble up.

'Where are you?' he typed.

'Uh,,, I can't really tell since the car is driving pretty fast.' Daniel answered.

'Ask DG where you are going.' Jay typed.

He had a bad feeling.

Daniel replied 3 minutes later, 'He just looked at me, then my phone, then whispered something to the driver. He refused to answer me.'

Jay wiped the black off him as he hurried out of the bathroom and into his room to pull on some clothes.

'He's basically kidnapping my Daniel!' Jay thought as he threw on some clothes, not caring if they matched or looked good.