"Remember protection is very important! If not babies will be made."

DG rolled his eyes at her.

Crystal heard her watch beep, "Oh, I have to go to work! Remember DG, use protection!"

Crystal walked out as DG looked at the box and bottle before him, taking them and throwing them in one of the kitchen drawers. He took the iced tea bottle to the living room
where Daniel was still asleep on the couch.

Threading his fingers in Daniel's hair, he popped open the cap of the bottle before taking a sip.

'She got the wrong brand again...' DG thought, 'This one is too sweet.'

Daniel let out a small moan in his sleep, DG looked over at him and reached over to rub his back.

'He might need to barf, so it's best if I get a bucket for him.' DG thought as he got up and got a small red bucket from underneath the kitchen sink cabinet and placed it near
Daniel's head on the couch.

'He better be fully sober when he comes to, if not... well I have plenty of rooms to lock him up in,' DG thought.

----

Clap!

Clap!

Clap!

Daniel smiled as he played patty-cake with Jay for no reason whatsoever in the store, it was too early in the morning meaning there was little to no customers this time of day.
They had played tic-tac-toe earlier, then lemonade, then rock-paper-scissors, and finally patty-cake for the current game. This was their 36th time playing it.

Jay grabbed both of Daniel's hands in his, giving them a squeeze.

Daniel laughed at this as he said, "Jay! I told you this isn't how you play the game!"

Jay smiled before leaning in and giving Daniel a flurry of kisses on his face, their hands still clasped together.

"Okay! Okay! We'll play it your way!" Daniel laughed before giving Jay the same flurry of kisses with vigor.

Jay wrapped his arms around Daniel who held onto Jay's shoulders as he gave him affectionate pecks across his cheeks, nose, and lips.

"..."

"I love you too, Jay." Daniel remarked as Jay swooped him down for a deeper kiss, Daniel curled his fingers in Jay's hair until Jay stood him back up.

"..."

"Yeah... I still am conflicted about DG...." Daniel said, he wondered why Jay had suddenly brought him up, Jay frowned slightly.

"..."

"You don't really mind that I like him too? Possibly in the same way I like you?" Daniel was wondering why Jay was so open to this, this was unreal.

"..."

"You still hate DG.... Jay, c'mon I don't even think he likes me back." Daniel said, Jay felt his eye twitch.

'So naive... how does he still think DG doesn't like him?' Jay thought as Daniel held one of his hands in his, 'Maybe he needs the person to outright say they like him to get it
through to him.'

"We have to go back to school after New Year's soon..." Daniel muttered as Jay looked to him and nodded.

"..."

"Yeah, I'll definitely spend New Year's with you and the puppies! I'll call mom too to give her a greeting too!" Daniel said.

"..."