Assaination Corp. 2 chapter 9

Sorry if this story have been getting boring.
Ive been lacking lately with depress thoughts and other things bothering me now. So I'll be trying to do the best I can to make it more interesting. If you have any ideas message me or just tell me.

Also here's a new book I wrote for you all to read:

"Things you need to know and things not to do in a book. 😃For readers and others"

Please don't read it if I'm going to piss you off. It's just advices from me to you and to everyone.
_______________________________

Kuro day in class bored listening to the teacher talking about formation, ideas, and what to do when your kidnapped. Boring!!

Suddenly the door open revealing Momoi smiling at the whole class. The boys in the class had red faces and stared at her chest like it was an interesting thing. Some even had bleeding nose.

"Uh, is Kazuya Kuro here?" Momoi Said.

"Yes, I'm here." Kuro raises his hand.

"Ah, there you are. Akashi is looking for you. You have a mission." Momoi Smiled.

"Yes." Kuro modded.

He felt glares and dark aroua at his back which he tried to ignore.

-Time Skip-

Kuro enter the room where he saw Akashi putting on a white shirt. Kuro blush when he saw Akashi naked chest. He looks away.

When Akashi finished dressing Kuro eyes widen at how Akashi look so handsome with a black suit and black leather shoes. He looked like a normal citizen like a salesman or a CEO, he wonder how Akashi-San became a assassin?

He wonder if It would have been better  if Akashi-San was never a assassin.

"Kuro your here. I need you to do something." Akashi Said.

"Yes?" Kuro looked at him.

"We're going on a mission and I need you to do me a favor." Akashi Said.

"What is it?" Kuro asked.

"I need you to watch Nigou when we go to the mansion. Here wear this." Akashi threw a outfit at him.

"Where are we going?" Kuro asked.

"A mansion." Akashi Said.

"Wait a Mansion!" Kuro eyes widen in surprise.

"Yes, now hurry up and get ready." Akashi Said and quickly went to help Nigou put on his outfit.

Kuro did as he was told and went to change. After 15 minute a limo picked them up and they enter it.

Nigou was looking outside his eye sparkling at the new surroundings.

"Akashi-San can I ask you a question?" Kuro looked at him.

"What?" Akashi didn't look at him he was looking outside with Nigou sleeping on his lap.

"Can you tell me about Kuroko Tetsuya..." Kuro narrow his eyes.

Akashi just stared at him.

Kuro felt really uncomfortable.

"How do you know that name." Akashi asked.

"Uh...I saw a picture of him in your room. I'm sorry! I asked Momoi-San about it and she told me that he was your lover. I was curious that why..." Kuro felt really bad for asking.

"It's fine. I'll tell you a little bit. As you know he's the #1 top assassin, he was a person who was serious about everything, a strong persons who never gave up on anyone. Do you know why he was the top Assassin?" Akashi smiled.

"Because he had those shadows with him right? I heard he killed a lot of people in a incident." Kuro Said.

"That's right. But he did that to protect someone. To get rid of the experiment that happen at that place. There were a lot of children that suffered at that place." Akashi clench his fist.

The car came to a sudden stop. Silence filled the car.

The door open and they stepped outside. Akashi carrying Nigou.

"How did he die?" Kuro asked.

Akashi didn't turn around.

A cold blast of wind flew past them.

"I killed him." Akashi Said.

Kuro gasp in shock. His eye widen.

"Your lying...." Kuro took a step back.

"I did. I killed him with my own sword. My very own hand." Akashi made a small weak laugh.

"He was your lover! Why did you kill him!" Kuro shouted.

"Who knows...but In the end, he just smiled at me with no hatred. I don't understand why he did...." Akashi kept walking and enter the house where butlers bowed at him.

" Akashi kept walking and enter the house where butlers bowed at him

Akane: sorry if it's short. Next chapter will be really intense. Let's see what's gonna happen once they meet Masaomi.

Ill be taking a couple break from this book. Need to plan again. Bye!