Assaination Corp. 2 chapter 6

"Halloween party?" Kuro looked at everyone who were decorating the wall. With orange, purple, and black.

"Yeah we didn't do it last year because it was busy at that time." Momoi Said as she put decorations of a pumpkin.

Kuro looked around and everyone was very busy today when Kuro looked at the table he saw a some very scary cookies with censored blocking it.

"Want some of Momoi horrible cooking." Aomine nudge him.

"Uh...." Kuro backed away.

Aomine smirk.

"Momoi Kuro wants your cookie you made!" Aomine Said to her.

Kuro flinch. He glared at Aomine to stop but Aomine just smirk.

"Eh? Really!!! Go ahead! Tell me how it taste!" Momoi ran over to them.

"No...I..." Kuro stood there in shock as Aomine handed grab the plate of cookie and shove the plate to his chest.

"You can't run away..." Aomine eyes glint.

Kuro eyes widen in fear. Then there was a loud scream.

__________________________________________

The sound of a toilet flushing could be heard.

Kuro wiped his mouth as he got out of the bathroom stall.

"I thought I was gonna die..." Kuro washed his hands and his face.

"Ugh...I can still taste it." Kuro covers his mouth.

As Kuro walked back to headquarters in the hallway he saw Midorima who was wearing freaking kitty ears and tail.

"Uh...what are you wearing Midorima-San..." Kuro looked at the man.

Midorima push up his glasses in annoyance.

"Today lucky item Baka. You when your birthday." Midorima Said.

"Uh...March 12...." Kuro looked at him why he wanted to know his birthday.

"I see your a Pisces..." Midorima Said.
(if I'm correct or wrong tell me.)

Midorima pulled out something from his pocket and handed him a black tourmaline stone.

"This for you. I heard today is Pisces and had back luck today. Bye." Midorima walked away.

Kuro frowned as Midorima walked away. He looked at the stone an putted it in his pocket. As he goes back to where everyone was waiting.

"Kuro!" Momoi ran toward him.

Kuro noticed she was dressed as a witch with demon bat wings on her back. He noticed everyone else was also dressed up.

Kise a black cat. Aomine a wolf. Murasakibara Frankenstein. And Lastly Midorima a wizard with his cat ears and tail still on. And Akashi....not here...

"Yes..." Kuro looked at them.

"Where's your costume?" Momoi asked.

"I don't have one." Kuro Said.

"You don't? Then I'll give you one!" Momoi went to her bag to search for something.

"Eh! No!" Kuro tried to say he didn't want to wear any but Momoi grabbed something and pulled out a costume.

Before he knew it he was forced to put it on.

"Cool!" Momoi squeal as she took photo of Kuro wearing mad hatter clothes.

"Ugh....this feel uncomfortable." Kuro pulled his collar.

"You look so cool Kuro! Oh right can you please go get Akashi he's in his room." Momoi Said.

"Eh? Me? Why?" Kuro looked at her.

"Just hurry up and go." Kise Said a bit annoyed.

"Fine." Kuro glared at him.

Kuro walked out of the room and continued down the hallway toward Akashi room.

"What's his problem." Kuro remeber Kise who looked annoyed at him.

He didn't even do anything to Kise yet Kise hates him for some reason.

When Kuro made it to Akashi bedroom door. It was slightly open. Kuro frowned.

"Is he even here?" Kuro peek through the door. It was dark inside.

He wonder why it was so dark in there. He was curious and opened the door wider.

He knew that he shouldn't go inside but ignored it.

"That's right. If I'm able to find Akashi weakness I might be able to beat him from last time." Kuro smiled.

He remember the first day he enter Kiseki headquarters Akashi beaten him up.

Kuro turned on the light and looked around the room. Everything was so clean and nice. He felt a bit jealous unlike his room which was a bit messy.

As he enter the room. He looked around for something. When open the drawers it was just clothes and books. When he looked up. On top of the drawer was a some picture frames.

Kuro frowned and grab it he looked at it. It was a picture of the Kiseki no Seidai smiling together and another Person he didn't recognized. The person had light blue hair and stood next to Akashi also smiling.

Kuro felt like he knew this person. Kuro then looked at the other pictures the same blue haired boy was in each photos.

He reach out to see another one but a hand grabbed him tightly. Making him wince in pain.

"What do you think your doing?" A angry voice Said.

Kuro turned around and saw a angry Akashi. Kuro was shocked that the photo dropped on the floor as glass shatter in the room.

Silence filled the room.

"I-I'm-" Kuro felt his whole body shaking.

"Get out." Akashi Said in a harsh voice.

"But I-" Akashi cut him off.

"I said get out! Do you want me to be even angrier!!" Akashi glared at him.

Kuro flinch. He ran out of the room leaving Akashi by himself.

Once Kuro was gone Akashi picked up the frame. He stared at the photo that Kuroko and the Kiseki were in all smiling.

He bit his lips in anger and raised the photo in the air. He was frustrated and angry.

But stoped when he remember Kuroko smiling face appear on his mind.

"Damn it..." Akashi fell to his knees and cried holding onto the photo.

Tears fell onto the picture.

"I'll make them pay. Each and every one of them...I'll kill them.." Akashi touched the photo where Kuroko was.

He missed him. He wanted to hold him, touch him, kiss him and make love with him. He wanted Kuroko to be here with him.

"I promise I will kill that man." Akashi Left eyes glowed golden yellow.

Akane: Halloween party still continue in the next chapter

Akane: Halloween party still continue in the next chapter. It's a bit early for Halloween but whatever😉