Assaination Corp. 2 chapter 8

Watch Akashi Birthday video or this link here: https://youtu.be/1vdt-JwSvL0

It's been a couple week since Kuro apologized to him. He was about to kill Nijimura that day but instead Nijimura is taking care of his paperwork so he's free to do whatever he wants.

Christmas was coming soon.

Akashi looked outside reading a book with Nigou head resting on his lap. There was snow falling from the sky.

"That's right....it's that time of year already." Akashi looked down at Nigou Who was purring while Akashi patted him.

Nigou ears and tail twitch. He open his eyes and quickly got up and looked outside with sparkley eyes.

"Wahhh!!! It's snow! Snow! Papa look!" Nigou pointed outside.

"Yeah, I know. Would you like to go outside?" Akashi looked at him.

"Can I!" Nigou sparkle.

Akashi nodded his head at him. Nigou was about to run straight outside but Akashi caught him before he could leave the room.

"Nigou you have to wear your jacket first. It's cold. I don't want you catching a cold." Akashi Said.

"Ehh....no....I don't like to wear itchy clothes." Nigou pouted.

Akashi thought for a moment.

"Then, if you be a good boy and wear your jacket I'll treat you to a vanilla milkshake." Akashi Smiled.

"Vanilla milkshake! The one mama always drink!" Nigou Said with interest.

"Yep." Akashi Smiled.

"Okay then! I'll go put on my jacket now!" Nigou quickly ran to the closet.

Akashi laughed at how cute Nigou was.

He looked outside the window with a sad face.

"It's going to be lonely without you." Akashi Said.

_____________________________________________________

"Tonight were going to celebrate Akashi-Kun birthday!" Momoi cheered.

"Oh, that's right. It's that bastard birthday." Aomine yawned.

"Don't be rude Dai-chan!" Momoi pouted.

Aomine sigh.

"So how are we going to do this?" Midorima Said.

Momoi smiled at them. She handed them each a paper.

"Mu-kun will be in charge of the cake! Midorin will be in charge of decoration! And Dai-Chan, Ki-Chan and Kuro will be in charge of snacks!" Momoi Smiled.

"Ehh...I have to go with him." Kise looked at Kuro.

Kuro made a offended face at him.

"Do you got a problem?" Kuro looked at him.

"No, it's just I don't like you. Your not like him. He's much stronger than you." Kise made a small snort.

"Oi, Kise sto-" Kuro cut Aomine off.

"And who is he? I always hear you guys always talking about him. Even Nijimura won't tell me." Kuro looked at all of them who didn't say anything.

Kuro knew they were hiding something. He remember that photo he saw in Akashi-san room. Now that he think about it Where was that blue haired boy. He never saw that person.

"Was it that boy in the picture?" Kuro asked them.

"What picture?" Midorima looked at him.

"You know the one in Akashi-san-" Before kuro could finish something cold hit his face.