Connor x Deviant, Criminal! Reader

Connor x deviant, Criminal! Reader

Plot:

You are being kept in the holding cells at the DPD for the crime of manslaughter. It was self-defence, your owner was going to destroy you and claim your insurance money but you reacted and stabbed them with the kitchen knife you were using to make their child a sandwich. You couldn't feel any worse; you killed someone and they had a child who is now living with social services. You can't live with the guilt so you give an Andriod two options: deactivate you or wipe your memories.

You are a discontinued model, a '(Y/N) model'.

This is written in 2nd person, so the pronoun used is 'you'.

Your case was a mystery, it was unclear who was at fault but because you are the only remaining suspect in this case (the other one dead) the blame is placed on you. There was evidence the blame should be placed on your past owner for their search history consists of 'if my android is killed can I claim insurance?' and 'is it illegal to kill an android?' and both of the answers are yes, the amount of insurance on a broken android is the price it was to buy it and because of the new laws, it is indeed illegal to kill an android. It was clear it was attempted murder due to RK800's skills in solving cases, but you can't arrest the dead and you were to blame for the attempted murrders' death. It's a loose loose situation.

You sat in your holding cell staring blindly at the glass, watching officers and androids walk past your cell. You can only see out of your right eye since your past owner stabbed it before they died, and no one bothered to fix it because your just a deviant; why waste supplies on a deviant?

Now and again android officers would up on you, making sure you haven't self-destructed or your system has deactivated. There was no need for them to pass you food since you are just an android, a being that doesn't need food or water so they didn't interact with you- just analyse you and leave. 

Though there was one that always tried to talk to you, his name was Connor who was an RK800 model. You always paid him no mind, not caring that you may seem rude you just didn't want to talk to anyone; it was your way of punishing your self even more than needed. 

Today though was different for you were a suspect for another case involving red ice and were in the interrogation room once again, handcuffed to the table and a soft foam-like cushion in between your hands just in case you try to self destruct. The sound of a door opening and the soft click of shoes makes you look at the person coming into the room from the corner of your left eye. It was not a human but in fact an android, more specifically Connor who you have had interrogate you before. You found his methods extremely bipolar- one minute he was sympathetic the next he was shouting and making your stress levels rise. 

He swiftly sits down in the seat opposite you and sighs, assessing the state the guards have let you stay in. You looked just like you were in the last interrogation, your hair in an (H/S Hairstyle) and your right eye still inactive with the same default Andriod uniform on. 

"Suspect #92716375, (Y/N) model, you are accused to be involved in a red ice trade along with your owner Frank Lucas," He states like he was reading off of a script. He gazes at you with an emotionless face, "Do you have any information we should know about this case?"

You responded with silence, staring at him with blank eyes. If he didn't know any better he'd think you were powered off, but the slight movement of your chest proved you were just unresponsive. 

"Look, I'm here to help you. I've seen how you have been treated these past few months; ignored by the humans and analysed like a chart by the androids and I know you hate it," He pauses, watching you for a reaction, "If you just tell us everything we need to know you'll be released to be a free man, no charges or grudges held against your name,"

You could tell he was lying, he was telling you what he thought you wanted to hear. The promises of freedom. The empty promises of hope. But you didn't want to hear that, you hated being Deviant and the stress it brought. Why oh why did you have to wake up? Your life was so simple when you were just a plain Android, just doing what Frank would tell you to do and not feeling pain when he would strike you. But that was the past, a distant memory that seemed so close that you could reach out and brush it with your fingertips but that was long ago. That life was too simple and easy, of course, something had to happen to make it challenging.

Connor could tell you weren't buying it and sighed, looking at the one-way glass for help. He didn't want to use force, knowing how painful it is to get your memory probed. 

"If... If I tell you... can you promise me one thing?" You weakly reason, making him snap his head back at you and nod quickly. This case was one that had been dragging him and Hank down for months now, and adding the one with red ice it was getting too big and complicated for them to handle on their own. 

"You have to promise to deactivate me," You state, staring him in the eyes. That was what you truly wanted, to be set free from this unwanted life. Could you even call this a life? Going against your coding and being a robot wasn't exactly called living but you had your own thoughts and emotions so it couldn't be called dead either. You were a freak of nature, not supposed to be alive but alive anyway. 

He stared back at you, mouth slightly agape. Not once had he came across an android that didn't want to be alive, it made him feel a pang of sadness and sympathy for you. 

An error code flashed across his eyes but he dismissed it, setting a reminder to reboot himself later and to get rid of any deviancy in his system. 

"You want me to deactivate you?" You asked, an undertone of confusion in his voice.

"Yes, deactivate me or wipe my memories. Make me normal again, please Connor," You plead, your hands slightly shaking as your stress builds up. You wanted to slam your head on the desk, you felt the growing urge to self destruct and Connor could see that, your percentage meter rising and rising.

"B-But-" He took in a breath, remembering that Hank and the others are watching through the one-way glass, "Fine, in return for information I will deactivate you,"

You sigh in relief and slowly start to tell him everything, from the abuse you received to the red ice drug deals your owner would take part in and in return, you got your one wish...

and got deactivated.

END

Wooo that was hard to write like I knew what I wanted the story to be about I just couldn't put it into words. This wasn't really a romantic, UWU kind of one-shot but more of a depressing one but oh well not everything can end in rainbows.

But hey, you got your last wish so it kind of ended in a good note?

...

..

.

No, not really but still.

Yandere Connor 2 is in the making, I just haven't started or finished it yet lol.  

Also, can I just say how awesome that picture is? Like, RK900 T Poi- I mean asserting his dominance against Connor? Hell yeah, that some good shit right there.