Yandere!Connor X Reader pt 1

Plot: your android, Connor, goes through an update to make sure every Android freely feels emotions but something goes wrong...

*ahem* I got this idea from an ASMR *ahem*
Part 1
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
(Y/N)  P.O.V
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I sluggishly shrugged off my coat and hanged it on the coat hanger while yawning, it was a very busy day at the Police Department and used a lot of my energy. I slip off my boots and walk into the living room, spotting my android/ roommate (I guess) scrolling through the TV guide. His attention turns to me and he frowns, I must look like a mess right now...

"Hey Connor," I meekly wave before slumping into the armchair, yawning again. 

"I see you had another busy day at work, (Y/N)." He glances at me and sighs, "the stress is seriously bad for your mental health, you need to take a break,"
I smile slightly at his concern but shrug him off, I can't have a day off during the busiest month of the year. He sighs again but turns his attention back to the TV, putting on a crappy talk show.

After a good 10 minutes of watching a celebrity no one really knows brag about an award they won, Connor speaks up.

"It appears CyberLife has released a software update for every android still connected to their database," he announced and turns his body in my direction.

"What does it do?" I question, thinking of his safety. I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if they sent a self-destroying virus to all androids to stop android rights being announced. He pauses for a second, his LED flashing yellow before going back to blue.

"It allows androids to feel emotions freely," he pauses," should I accept it?"
"It depends, do you want to feel those emotions?" I shrug, it's really up to him.
He pauses, seemingly taking in my question and trying to come up with a reasonable answer.
"I believe I do," he concludes and I nod, fighting back a yawn.
"I'm going to instal the update, go take a nap and when you are awake it shall be finished installing into my software," he instructs and I nod, getting up.

I walk into my bedroom, glancing back to his now stiff figure before shutting my door...

...Why do I feel like something bad is gonna happen?