Connor x blind!child! Reader

Part 1
Plot: you were taking a late night stroll with your guild android but it seemed it ran off and left you, of course, you didn't notice until you bumped into Connor, the Android sent by Cyberlife. He takes you home and makes sure your safe- he's disgusted to find your dads a red ice smoking abuser.

Once again, I did get the idea from another one-shot book but have tried to make the plot as different as possible- if the owner of the original idea would like for it to be taken down I shall gladly do so with my humbles of apologies

This is going to be in 3rd person (like 'she bumped into Connor' instead of 'I bumped into Connor."

=_=

(Y/N) skipped along what she presumed was the sidewalk while humming a song that she heard on the TV this morning. She was going back home from the shop with her android, Ted, and was just following the path. If she was to take a wrong turn Ted would tell her and guide her the right way, right?

She was swinging her arms joyfully while counting her steps, a smile on her tiny face. While counting her steps, a larger body bumped into her- causing her to stumble a few steps back but the smile still remained on her face.

"Connor, be careful you could've knocked her over!" A scratchy voice scolds to who she presumed was the one who bumped into her.

"I'm sorry Lieutenant, I will try to be more careful in the future," a smooth voice commented.

"No need to worry, I'm fine!" She exclaimed, facing where she presumed they were.

"Hey kid, that's an uh wall," The man sounded confused but didn't say anything about it.

The little girl spins around, reaching her hands forward until they hit the person who she presumed was Connor in the leg.

"Hey mister, are you an android?" She questions while feeling the mans strange feeling hand- it felt real but fake at the same time.

"Yes, my name is Connor," he replies, gazing down at the little girl in confusion.

"That's so cool!" She exclaims and looks up to where she presumed where his face would be.

"Hey kid, are you alone?" The rough voice questioned, making you look in the direction of his voice.

"No, Ted was right behind me," she steps back and looks behind her to an empty pavement.

"Ted?" Connor questions

"Yea, Ted's my best friend as well as a guide android," she pauses, "is he not behind me?"

"No, no one has been on this pavement for at least 10 minutes," Connor concluded, taking note that the girl was blind- hence the sunglasses that were blocking him from scanning her for details.

"B-But he had the shopping! Daddy's going to be mad at me," she mutters the last bit, but Connor picked it up. For the first time, her smile was replaced with a frown.

"Hey mister, what's the time?" She asks.

"It's 10:36 pm, a little late for kids like you to be out here is it not?" Hank questions, showing as much confusion as Connor.

"I'm late," she whispers and looks around as if she'd be able to identify what part of town she was in.

"Would you like me to take you home?" Connor asks, glancing at Hank for approval in which he nods.

"If you wouldn't mind!" She exclaims, happy again.

Connor takes her hand and he waves to Hank who looks at the child in concern.

"I'll meet you back at the station Lieutenant," Connor said while leading the little girl the way she came, concluding that was not the part of town she lived in, "where do you live then..." he trailed off, in a way asking for her name.

"(Street name), and my names (Y/N (L/N)!" She exclaims and fiddles with the androids so real yet fake fingers.

=_=