Connor x Suicidal! Reader

Plot: you have not shown up to work for three days, sick of wearing a mask to hide your true, depressing feelings. You were going to end it, pull the trigger but Connor breaks into your house (like he did with Hank) and stopped you before you can.

***⚠️trigger warning: mention of self harm and suicide, read at your own risk⚠️***

Your POV

Three days; that's how long this breakdown has gone on for, and it's going to be the last. I decided last night while watching the blood run down my cut arms that I'd end it tonight and that's just what I'm going to do. I broke my phone yesterday because Connor and Hank wouldn't stop texting me and calling, I just wanted to be left alone... was that too much to ask for?

The metal felt oddly familiar as it pressed against my head. This has happened before, hasn't it? The first time it was because I was being held hostage, this time because I'm willing to take my own life. I'm pathetic.

I stare at my reflection in the cracked mirror, my bloodshot eyes daring me to do it- pull the damn trigger. I placed my shaker finger on the trigger and said my last goodbyes, I took a deep breath and-

BANG

A loud bang from my kitchen makes me flinch and take the gun away from my head for a second before I place it back in its rightful place, whoever it is can't stop me.

"Hank, send an ambulance now. I think (Y/N) did something to herself," Connor shouts and I suck in a breath. No, this is my only chance. I need to do it today! The door to my bathroom slams open and I mentally curse, of course, I forgot to lock it. Connor stares at me with wide eyes and looks at the gun to my head.

"(Y/N), think about what you doing. You don't want to do this," he takes a step forward and I take one back. I would argue but my throat hurts from crying and only a squeak would come out if I did.

"(Y/N), please don't do this. Think about Hank, think about your sister! What's she going to do without you?" He reasons and steps closer, once again I step back. My back hits the wall.

"We can help you (Y/N), this isn't the way out!" His voice breaks at the end.

"Please... don't do it" he looks so broken, his hair is messy and his eyes are like puppy eyes with tears running down them.

He walks up to me and carefully takes the gun from me and throws it on the floor. He pulls me into a hug and I break down in his embrace.

I'm such a fucking coward.