(05)

~You're only alive, because it's illegal to kill you~

Yawning, I got up from bed and headed straight to the bathroom, brushing my teeth, and changing into the same color of outfit I wear every single day

Yawning, I got up from bed and headed straight to the bathroom, brushing my teeth, and changing into the same color of outfit I wear every single day. I wrote into my journal.

Dear journal,
In the past few weeks, I have realized something that has been haunting me. The monsters in my head. Yesterday I met this boy, he was like the light in my dark presence. I smiled for the first time in 5 years, I shockingly liked it. Even though he had done the simplest actions towards me. He wasn't afraid. That's what made my heart beat slightly faster than normal.

Closing the journal, I hid it in the safe that was strictly hidden in the back of my closet.

Today, I have decided that I was going to wear a black oversized hoodie with 'Killer' written on the back, black cycling shorts, and a pair of leather combat boots with my hair in a dutch braid, I was ready to go.

I wanted to skip school today, but remembering the judges words made me think otherwise. Closing the door and locking it behind me. I heard multiple footsteps, coming up the apartment stairs. I guess I'm meeting my neighbors. I thought, I was the only new person on the 4th floor, since I arrived a few days ago, I have been staying in my aunt's house until I could find my own apartment. And I hardly ever see my neighbors.

My everyday routine, consisted of waking up at 4:00 for my everyday run, rest of the day is school and at night I go to the gym then head straight to the underground.

Putting on my black aviator sunglasses and slowly heading down the stairs, my helmet in hand. When suddenly I saw 2 guys who looked my age. Descending up the stairs.

One of the boys had this kind of magnetism in his bright green eyes which held so much emotions in them, that I wasn't able to comprehend what was happening around me. And his hair was a dark black which he obviously looked like he kept it messy purposely, while the other boy had this blonde hair with bright blue eyes.

Nevertheless, I was intrigued by the dark haired neighbor. "Hi, do you happen to be our neighbor? I have seen you moving to the apartment next to ours." The blonde guy said with a smile, while the other guy just stared at me in confusion with a hint of doubt roaming around in his eyes. "Ya, that would be me." I said with my usual emotionless face.

"My name is Bryan, and the guy next to me is Giovanni." He said. "What's your name?", the blonde guy continued.

"You won't be needing my name any time soon, trust me." He really wouldn't be needing my name anymore, it was no use giving it to him. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be." I nodded at the 2 guys and continued my way down the stairs. As I was finally at the last floor, the dark haired guy called out to me. "Hey! Wait a minute." With the feeling of him touching the bruise on my shoulder, from yesterdays match. I hissed, and glared at him. "What do you want?" He looked shocked, but suddenly covered it up by giving a blank look and said. "You look kind of familiar." I ignored him, turned around, opening the door, and walking out. "Hey! You didn't answer my question." He called out.

Nearing my bike, and putting on my matte black full face helmet. I replied in a dry tone. "Look. If you don't want any trouble stay away from me." Hoping in my bike, I admitted. "The names Minerva." I smirked as I saw him with his mouth open, in a shock like state. "You better close that mouth or you'll catch flies." And with that I drove away.

~~~

Arriving at school, I quickly grabbed my bag as I walked in while, as usual, students stared, but did not whisper. I guess they're frightened. As I reached the class, and headed to my table, a couple of guys approached me, but with the death glare I gave them they quickly turned and walked the other way.

~~~

After school, I quickly went to my bike, and put on my helmet. As I drove down the street. Walking over to the place I wanted to visit for a very long time.

"Hi dad"