Comeback X Lesson X Revenge (M)

=w= huehuehue bout time lol

GS X CP

owo le gays

On With The Story~

"Oho~ you're finally here, summoner." The cloaked figure spoke as he stayed above the ground flying with his dark angel wings.

"That's right...! I'm going to get you back! And I'll finally stop corruption! Along with... revenge for that day!" The youth spoke with gritted teeth, his brown eyes glowed with hatred as he recalled the humiliation he felt that day, the feeling still fresh within his mind.

The cloaked figure chuckled as he heard the youth remark. "What's this...? You still remember? Could it be... it felt especially good to the point that it's been engraved within your mind?" His voice sounded lower than before, bringing forth an ambiguous feeling, causing shivers to run down his(GS) spine.

"Shut up!" He yelled in reflex, he could feel himself tremble as heat rose to his cheeks, his head becoming slightly dazed. The youth looked up, only to meet with scarlet red eyes that stared at him, filled with lust. It cause him to lose strength as he fell to his knees.

"Don't... look at me like that!" He dropped his sword as he hugged himself, feeling sparks going through him. It was the same look as that day, the day he was held by this man. He could feel his own breath becoming erratic as he tried to steel himself back to sanity.

Slowly, he heard foot steps approaching him. "No... don't come over here..." His voice sounded weak. "We're the only two in this space, summoner. Besides, you aren't the only one who was unable to forget that day," the voice sounded hoarse.

Kneeling, the cloaked man took the youth's face into his hands, forcing him to look up. He observed the face of the youth, which was adorned with a very adorable blush, his eyes seemed to be dazed and unfocused. "Just like this, you've seduced me once again, summoner. To be honest, I'm not even sure who the real bad guy is right now..."

"Because the face you're showing me right now, is truly devilish, you know?"

XxXxXxX

"Mmn...!"

Their lips crashed into one another, tangled into a mess. Their hot breaths mixed as they fought with their tongues. Eventually, the youth surrendered as the purple haired main held the back of his head, not allowing even a moment of escape.

"Nn..Stop...ahn..." He panted as they kissed, feeling a hand slowly removing his armor, piece by piece. He could feel his heart thumping, the feeling was driving him crazy. Was this anticipation? Lust? Or shame?

"I wonder, if this place still remembers..." the deep voice sounded as a hand reached to his back, moving downwards, "The time when I had penetrated you."

"Ugh... Nnn...no..." He attempted to struggled, but only managed to shiver in pleasure as a finger had managed to smoothly enter him. "Aa... Ah..."

"Hm? It's soft... could it be... you played with yourself?" Hearing the words of the man, the youth only blushed and bit his lower lip, wanting to hide away his feeling of shame. It was true, ever since that day, he was unable to pleasure himself normally, having had to use both front and back in order to properly feel pleasure. It was utterly humiliating.

"That's...NNh! Your... fault--Aaah!" Unable to speak properly as he gripped onto the man's cloak, he twitched as he felt himself being stretched and that place being poke. The pants and moans were spilling from his mouth uncontrollably, as bolts of pleasure came, wave by wave.

"If.. ha... if you're gonna do it... mmmnh! Hurry up...bastard!"

"Fu... are you close?"

"Shuddu--- Unh!"

"Hey...won't you beg again? Just like that day?"

The youth looked at him in horror. His eyes became misty as tears were forming. The reluctance was as clear as day. The man saw as hatred reflected in the eyes of the youth. He only smiled in satisfaction.

"Yes, just like this, submit to me." He whispered with a hoarse voice into the youth's ear. Feeling weak, the summoner rested his head on the man's shoulder, he started to sob and cry. His hands gripping the cloak became white because of how strong he clenched his fists.

"Hurry up and make me... yours..." His voice cracked as he spoke the sentence. Hearing it, the man felt a pang of guilt, as his eyes darkened. 

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle..." He whispered before bringing the youth into a kiss that was not fierce, but loving and sweet.

"This time... I'll keep you by my side..."

XxXxXxX

Alrightttt that's the endddd :DDDDDD

lol 

Gacha Summoner X Corruption (Final Boss)